The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

going bowling, dollar games and dollar beers. 15 dollars well spent!!!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

What beers can you get for a dollar?!! Nice...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteWhat beers can you get for a dollar?!! Nice...

bud/bud light, mich light, MGD, Miller lite, and of course my favorite one to pick COORS LIGHT!! how do i say it....hells yeah!! :D

red

You couldn't pay me a dollar to drink that shit Tripps.   ;D

dragonboy

I picked up a few of my fav beers cheap today due to them being close to their expiry date...I've still got a few weeks to finish then off, I'm sure I'll manage  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

We're having Thai 'Red'  ;) curry & pineapple rice so it's Singha & Tiger for me tonight.

Cheers!  [smiley=beer.gif]

MarkW

Quotegoing bowling, dollar games and dollar beers. 15 dollars well spent!!!!

That's one game and fourteen beers, right?  Anything else would be wrong...  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

Quotegoing bowling, dollar games and dollar beers. 15 dollars well spent!!!!

That's one game and fourteen beers, right?  Anything else would be wrong...  ;)
I thought maybe it was 1 game, 7 beers, he gave Teddy DuChamp back the 3 dollars that he's owe'd him since January & then lost a 4 dollar bet to Eddie Franklin? I mean Capt is good & all that but Eddie was on fire that night getting strike after strike!

Yeah that or 1 game, 9 beers & then 5 dollars to visit a 'lady of the night' on the way home, what with having missed out on the strippers the other day at the stag  ;) ;) ;)

red

Psych!  

Haven't had a drink yet this week.  Only had one beer this past weekend  :-[.  This one could get ugly though - long weekend with many friends home.   Oh yeah!

.Walt

QuoteYou couldn't pay me a dollar to drink that shit Tripps.   ;D

i've been trying to find these pictures of neil young drinking a coors and mick jagger drinking a coors that were in rollingstone. just to show that cool people drink coors. but i couldn't find them. damn it.
all i could find is this of keith richards. which doesn't count since he would drink/snort anything.

.Walt

QuotePsych!  

Haven't had a drink yet this week.  Only had one beer this past weekend  :-[.  This one could get ugly though - long weekend with many friends home.   Oh yeah!

"Whoaaaaaaaaaaa" joey lawerence on blossom.

red

Quote"Whoaaaaaaaaaaa" joey lawerence on blossom.
It was crazy waking up in my own bed on a Saturday.  Especially the not being hung-over part.

I'm out for the night, see ya Tripps!

.Walt

Quote"Whoaaaaaaaaaaa" joey lawerence on blossom.
It was crazy waking up in my own bed on a Saturday.  Especially the not being hung-over part.

I'm out for the night, see ya Tripps!
;D later man

Tree

My father is celebrating his 50th birthday and my job is:

make the Beck´s crate empty

MarkW

QuoteMy father is celebrating his 50th birthday and my job is:

make the Beck´s crate empty

Nice work if you can get it, Patches.

I've had an intense day at work, and am now drinking wine as if my life depended on it.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

TEO

Enjoying a few New Grist beers made with sorghum. Slightly fruity at the finish, but seems to be high alc. so me is startings to feels goods.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

red

The only alcohol in my fridge is a Pina Colada Bacardi Breezer.  I swear, I wasn't drinking them, I had a girl over.  Needless to say, it's being drank now.   ;D

ali

love a song for the way it makes you feel

bethofftherecord

that's me.  drinkin a PBR.  streaming and recording some live stuff.  getting ready to celebrate for friends graduations.  yep.  

[size=24]Pabst Blue Ribbon[/size]
nothing can be changed except ourselves

Jenny