Your favorite high school experience

Started by chuckooo, Dec 12, 2008, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

grade 12 - period 6 card club.  every afternoon.  

tomEisenbraun

QuoteDriving around town trashing mailboxes and street signs.  That and staying out all night (woods parties)

Class act.  Hey, didn't you try to say no one should vote for Obama because people who vote for him are vandals and then you said that vandalism is worse than gay-bashing because it's against the law.  Now we learn that you are not only a vandal yourself but you  are proud of it and bragging about on the internet.  So if you think vandalism is fun and gay-bashing is better, you must really get a kick out of gay-bashing.  So, what have we learned from all your political threads?  That you are a racist, gay-bashing vandal and a sore loser.

Hahahaha, holy shit. If I were still in Logic and Critical Reasoning class, I would totally use this for Logical Fallacy sharing time. Brilliantly done!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

Okay, so senior year I joined the choir and it became customary post-concert tradition to go to White Castle and eat ourselves ridiculous.

Anyways, this one time we get five of our guys together and hit it up and decide on a Crave Case. 30 sliders. Not too big a feat for 5 guys, except Steve is on adderall so I wind up downing something like 11 or 12 of those things for him and hte other guys who weren't feeling up to a full six. Feeling quite triumphant, we begin stacking our boxes and come up with this huge tower of them, all 30 stacked up and realize we need a picture but no one has a camera. No one but the White Castle, that is. They take this polaroid and we realize, wait, we need to make a poster out of this. After some convincing, they give us the picture and we tear out of there looking for a Kinko's where we can blow it up. Finally get that done and sign it like a sports team and they display it in their window for like a month. A few friends mentioned seeing it, which was cool, too, but it was one of those perfect experiences of making do with the ridiculous nothing to do of suburbia. And for your enjoyment:

(I'm rockin' the Andre the Giant hair here.)

capt. scotty

QuoteOkay, so senior year I joined the choir and it became customary post-concert tradition to go to White Castle and eat ourselves ridiculous.

Anyways, this one time we get five of our guys together and hit it up and decide on a Crave Case. 30 sliders. Not too big a feat for 5 guys, except Steve is on adderall so I wind up downing something like 11 or 12 of those things for him and hte other guys who weren't feeling up to a full six. Feeling quite triumphant, we begin stacking our boxes and come up with this huge tower of them, all 30 stacked up and realize we need a picture but no one has a camera. No one but the White Castle, that is. They take this polaroid and we realize, wait, we need to make a poster out of this. After some convincing, they give us the picture and we tear out of there looking for a Kinko's where we can blow it up. Finally get that done and sign it like a sports team and they display it in their window for like a month. A few friends mentioned seeing it, which was cool, too, but it was one of those perfect experiences of making do with the ridiculous nothing to do of suburbia. And for your enjoyment:

(I'm rockin' the Andre the Giant hair here.)

That pic is hilarious

You look like George Harrison with 2.5 thumbs  ;D ;D ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

j_rud

Senior year a group of 4 of us all worked at Burger King. On the Fridays we got paid we would all sneak out at lunch and meet in the parking lot. It was fun because getting out was all up to you; you never do it as a group, its obviously easier to get noticed. So if you werent at the car by 11:30 you got left behind. We'd pick up our paychecks, buy a big bag of...mood enhancer...and go for a ride over the valley. Ahhh...my "Wonder Years"...
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

aMillionDreams

QuoteDriving around town trashing mailboxes and street signs.  That and staying out all night (woods parties)

Class act.  Hey, didn't you try to say no one should vote for Obama because people who vote for him are vandals and then you said that vandalism is worse than gay-bashing because it's against the law.  Now we learn that you are not only a vandal yourself but you  are proud of it and bragging about on the internet.  So if you think vandalism is fun and gay-bashing is better, you must really get a kick out of gay-bashing.  So, what have we learned from all your political threads?  That you are a racist, gay-bashing vandal and a sore loser.

Hahahaha, holy shit. If I were still in Logic and Critical Reasoning class, I would totally use this for Logical Fallacy sharing time. Brilliantly done!

Thanks.  Who says my degree in Philosophy is worthless!?!?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

tomEisenbraun

Thanks.  Who says my degree in Philosophy is worthless!?!?

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]