Best Super Bowl Commercials

Started by searchinbig, Feb 02, 2009, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

1. Dylan / Pepsi
2. Monster ( The Moose?, Boss and worker!)
3. The potato heads killed me! Can't remember the Company though!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Sassbox

Dylan/Pepsi and Doritos (the guy with the "crystal ball").  
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Dudley

Yeah I really liked that crystal ball Dorito one as well... And the one second miller commercial "High Life!!".... And the career builder one about if you don't like your job.. And one word Conan..

Dudley

almost forgot about the mafia Denny's commercial... So damn funny..

jones

I really like the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head

xmascriminal

I liked the one where the guy runs out of Doritos and gets hit by the bus. It would have been funnier without the final shot of him on the windshield though. By the way, what was up with running over and potentially killing the mascot for Jack-in-the-Box? Doesn't seem like a very effective ad campaign to me.

TEO

Moose/Boss/Worker-really had no idea what to expect as the camera angle rounded the corner and almost fell out of my chair when I saw.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

jones

Does anyone know what happened to the Miller High Life 'One Second Ads'?

www.1secondad.com

Jaimoe

Most of the commercials were blacked-out in Canada due to simulcasts by the fucking network I work for - It's a CRTC (Canadian-Radio-television Telecommunications Commission) regulation. However, we'll get to see them all now. Any great ones? I did see some on a west NBC feed, but the bar I was at had the sound down on that TV.

red

goose

This is kind of corny, but we had the five year old at home that night.  We picked up the 3D glasses so he could see those commercials.  The SOBE 3D with Ray Lewis was pretty good.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

kydiddle

Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head, the Doritos crystal ball and Mean Troy.

Troy Polamalu is a god.

Cow temperature.