#24 Alabama at #9 Clemson
Alabama by a field goal

#20 Illinois at #6 Missouri
Missouri by a field goal

Kentucky at Louisville
Louisville by three TD's

Tennessee/UCLA?

Angry Ewok

Tennessee. Maybe by a touchdown? I dunno, I suck at predicting points.

Better coaches (every other year or two, we think Fulmer is gonna lose his job, right? Still, though...), better quarterback, better secondary and receiving, better rushing attack.

Do you think Fulmer will get fired when he goes 7-5, this year?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

thatswhatshesaid

ahem. sorry boys, but

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

TEO

QuoteGame o' da week!

8:30 PM #20 Illinois at #6 Missouri

Should be a nice little scrimmage for us....... ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

This Saturday....Jacket in Orlando + college football :o
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Angry Ewok

Yeah, I'm about to have an awesome weekend. Wednesday I'm leaving work, headed to the Fox Theatre. Spending Thursday and Friday with my grandparents (my favorite people in the world), that I haven't seen in months, then Saturday I'm going to the Georgia Dome to watch Alabama kick Clemson's ass. On Sunday, I'll be here posting pictures of Nick Saban and Julio Jones making his four touchdowns.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TEO

QuoteGame o' da week!

8:30 PM #20 Illinois at #6 Missouri

Should be a nice little scrimmage for us....... ;)

The ARCH rivalry. The ARCH is my favorite monument. Even got out my model of it when an Illinois fan was over on Friday night to rub it in a little bit. Or maybe rub it in alot.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ycartrob

Do you think Fulmer will get fired when he goes 7-5, this year?

Word is Fulmer will have to have a losing season to get booted; word is that he's in with those who can fire him. Word is.

corey

BH

Hell, I'm so excited, I'm looking forward to NC State/South Carolina tommorow night!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

about 1 more day is a lot less than a little over 10 weeks....

TheBigChicken

QuoteHell, I'm so excited, I'm looking forward to NC State/South Carolina tommorow night!
ME TOO  :D :D :D :D :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

primushead

My friend, Will (an NC state grad), will be there tomorrow night.  

AGH!!! COLLEGE FOOTBALL BEGINS AGAIN!

NO MORE BASEBALL!!!!! YEYE!!!!! :D :D :D

Crispy

I'm so jacked for college football, I'm debating whether to get the ESPN U package just so I can watch that huge Vanderbilt/Miami(OH) tilt tonite!  :D
But then I'll surely come crashing back to earth on Saturday when my OSU Cowboys blow yet another season opener on the road against an inferior opponent (Wash St.)  :P
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

The DARK

[size=24]TAKING NC STATE DOWN TONIGHT!!!![/size]
In another time, in another place, in another face

capt. scotty

QuoteAll I know is my Nittany Lions will be the surprise, once again, of the Big 10 and 1 of the biggest in the NCAA..

..dont be surprised if we beat you unepectedly for the 2nd time in 4 years Buckeyes!

WHAT is this?? are you serious? i understand you're upset about not getting Prior--but try to make some sense. your defense will be pretty good--but what's going on there on offense?
[

Whats up with the offense?!

We got one of the best WR corps in the NCAA with 3 seniors in Deon Butler, Derrick Williams, and Jordan Norwood.

Evan Royster looked very good as he started to see carries as a freshman RB late last year with avg 6.3yds/carry

And I like Darryl Clark. This totally reminds me of our season 3 years ago. Zach Mills, like Anthony Morelli, probably shouldnt have started as seniors but did because of seniority. Now, they get overtaken by an athletic QB who can run and actually expand the offense with option plays. The offense was outstanding under Michael Robinson a few years back, he was a heisman finalist actually, and I think Clark can come close to making the offense as effective as it was with Robinson

OLine, thats a whole nother story

I dont understand the Wisconsin hype (they lost their QB too and we beat them by 31 last year), and think PSU ends up 2nd in the Big 10
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteI'm so jacked for college football, I'm debating whether to get the ESPN U package just so I can watch that huge Vanderbilt/Miami(OH) tilt tonite!  :D
But then I'll surely come crashing back to earth on Saturday when my OSU Cowboys blow yet another season opener on the road against an inferior opponent (Wash St.)  :P

Considering sunday ticket is like 250, ESPN Gameplan is a steal at like 100$ (until TOMORROW!)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

primushead

WOOOOOO!!!!

APP. STATE/LSU IN 13 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE 'EM HELL APPS!