NCAA Football count down! (updated)

Started by ycartrob, Jun 15, 2008, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

Conferences compared from the A/P Poll points...

SEC  -  6,449
BIG 12  -  5704

Not gonna waste my time with the other conferences.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

Angry Ewok

Any given Thursday? I love seeing USC booted out again. A 1-2 team giving them the business between the tackles with a 5'6 -200 pound running back is just icing on the cake.

Ellis D.

Angry Ewok

QuoteRUNN TIDE!!!

That's Glen Coffee running. He's got 8.6 per carry, so I'm sure you'll see the Tide running, alright. Afterall, we're the #1 Rushing Offense in the conference.

I was sitting around with Coffee, yesterday, he was absolutely in the zone. He's actually been like that all week. Very quiet and very intense. I love that you people are expecting nothing out of Alabama... and I hope #2 Georgia's expecting nothing, too... because with everyone expecting us to lose, we've got nothing to lose and everything to gain on Saturday.

I can't wait.

Penny Lane

that was such a good game but i was worried when the coach got the gatorade dump w/3 min to go and the students starting coming down ready to storm the field (against the #1 ranked team!!) hellllooooo

..also according to that score, we should get beat by PSU by about 75 points!

the field's wide open.....i luv it!!!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

corey

That's crazy. Not what I expected to read this morning. I wasn't home last night and I didn't check the news and shit before I went to bed like I normally do. So needless to say, this was a complete shock this morning.

BH

I can never remember an upset of that magnitude, where it had very little to do with the favorite beating themselves and everything to do with the underdog playing the game of their lives.   USC did not lose that game, they got beat.  Love it.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

Whoa!

So...Oklahoma (barring a loss) would move to #1, followed by Georgia (unless, well, you know.), Florida, LSU and Missouri.

3 SEC teams in the top 5?  Damn.  This weekend will be FUN to watch.

TheBigChicken

QuoteRUNN TIDE!!!

That's Glen Coffee running. He's got 8.6 per carry, so I'm sure you'll see the Tide running, alright. Afterall, we're the #1 Rushing Offense in the conference.

I was sitting around with Coffee, yesterday, he was absolutely in the zone. He's actually been like that all week. Very quiet and very intense. I love that you people are expecting nothing out of Alabama... and I hope #2 Georgia's expecting nothing, too... because with everyone expecting us to lose, we've got nothing to lose and everything to gain on Saturday.

I can't wait.
Can't wait for an ASS WHIPPING!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

capt. scotty

Quotethat was such a good game but i was worried when the coach got the gatorade dump w/3 min to go and the students starting coming down ready to storm the field (against the #1 ranked team!!) hellllooooo

..also according to that score, we should get beat by PSU by about 75 points!

the field's wide open.....i luv it!!!!

Indeed

That win by my Nittany Lions over then nobody Oregon St may loom large with the computers come BCS time  :)

We gotta get thru Illini, Wisc, and Fuckeyes first though..and not pull a USC

OSU is the only game im a little worried about. I think Wisconsin is overrated pretty big, but I can live with that if we give them their first and only loss
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

aMillionDreams

Quotelet's hear some real predictions OSU fans; (haven't seen a USC fan here), penny, dylan? For real, what will happen tomorrow night?

My prediction is USC-27  Ohio State-9

OSU 31  USC 27

Well, I was kinda close.   :-?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Angry Ewok

I'm 38-9 (81%) with my picks this season.

The games that nobody cares about...

#6 Texas over Arkansas
#8 Wisconsin over Michigan
#12 Penn State over #22 Illinois
#1 Oklahoma over #24 TCU

And onto the good stuff...

#3 Florida over Ole Miss
Florida will win, but I've got a lot of respect for this Ole Miss team.

#4 LSU over Mississippi State
LSU will win, but I keep looking for Croom to save his job, because you just KNOW he's going to win one he shouldn't. Meanwhile, I'll be looking for LSU to be glancing too far ahead in the schedule and stumble where they shouldn't. Watch for the first half to be close.

#15 Auburn over Tennessee
I'm going to enjoy watching these two. I hate orange.

...and the prediction everyone is waiting for...

[UPSET ALERT]

#7 Alabama over #2 Georgia

Officials ask that Alabama fans leave flowers and sympathy cards in the endzones. In lieu of flowers, Alabama fans are asked to donate pre-paid gas cards.

primushead

Ok, not bad.

Here's my prediction for tomorrow's big game.

Georgia 93  
Alabama 2

;)

capt. scotty

Wow...Florida-Ole Miss tied with less than 10 min in the 4th

Wow..Clemson just lost to Maryland

Im not so sure how big of a fan that was for Bama anymore

I took Bama for the points, but Im having a very hard time seeing them beat UGA now
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

If Ole Miss bumps Florida off, which looks hugely possible now that it's 31-24 with only 5 minutes left, Alabama's win over Georgia is ten times bigger.

1. USC
2. Oklahoma
3. Georgia
4. Florida

5. LSU
6. Missouri
7. Texas
8. Alabama

Wow. Hell of a shakeup!

TheBigChicken

they blocked the extra point!!!!!   GO OLE MISSSSSSSS
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Angry Ewok

OLE MISS STOPS TIM TEBOW QB SNEAK ON 4TH AND 1!!!! OLE MISS WINS BY ONE POINT!!!! THIS WEEK THE MIGHTY ARE FALLIN'!

corey

Congrats to Ole Miss. That was a helluva game.