NCAA Football count down! (updated)

Started by ycartrob, Jun 15, 2008, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Hah...that was a terrible play call going for that long yard right there

FG attempt wouldve been a much better gamble.

....and I have a feeling theres gonna be a lot of Bama fans eating grilled CROW here later!!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

Quote....and I have a feeling theres gonna be a lot of Bama fans eating grilled CROW here later!!!

Nobody expects Alabama to win, so we've got nothing to lose.

QuoteHah...that was a terrible play call going for that long yard right there

He had Tebow in a fucking shotgun formation. Makes no sense at all on 4th and long.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ycartrob

Rebels beat a bunch of over confident Gators. Gotta bring your A-game against the Rebs this year.

capt. scotty

I wouldnt say nobody expects them to win at all, but I think by how that Clemson win is starting to get devalued though, I think the chances of them winning are decreasing

They certainly have a shot though
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

Alabama hasn't beat any good teams this year? Neither has USC or Florida, and neither has Oklahoma, Georgia, LSU, Missouri, Wisconsin, Texas Tech, etc. This is only the second week of conference play.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

capt. scotty

Well, I knew Wisconsin was overrated and ranked too high, but I didnt think they were overrated enough to lose to this terrible Michigan squad.

hahah

Hopefully the upsets end here

TheBigChicken

The DAWGS are getting WHIPPED... :o :-[ :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TheBigChicken

fist fight....hopefully far from over...interception...R U kidding me.....no

purvis9876

QuoteThe DAWGS are getting WHIPPED... :o :-[ :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey now, leave them alone. They can't help it their offense is terrible.  :-[
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

TheBigChicken

31-0  :-/ :-/ :-/at least the Gators lost

mjkoehler

Apparently 'Bama is for real this year. What up with your Dawgs there rc.

TheBigChicken

first Paul Newman,now this...shit...well at least UF lost .....and yes fuck you Alabama ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheBigChicken

QuoteApparently 'Bama is for real this year. What up with your Dawgs there rc.
I know I know :-/ :-/ :-/

BH

Movin' on up x 2. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Unless Alabama jumps ahead of MU, which I would understand.  Congrats Brad.  (However, MU did beat "somebody" in Illinois.  I know you will say they are no good, but they are giving Penn State a game right now on the road.)

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

QuoteMovin' on up x 2. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Unless Alabama jumps ahead of MU, which I would understand.  Congrats Brad.  (However, MU did beat "somebody" in Illinois.  I know you will say they are no good, but they are giving Penn State a game right now on the road.)

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

Yes, the Illini are giving us a game right now - but what did Mizzou beat them by..10? 13?

Illini has a good offense, no doubt. Our D is finally stepping it up the last few drives though - and Illinois should only have 7 pts because Arrelious Benn def pushed off on his 30-40 yd TD

That said, Ive already told my buddy from Bama that they are indeed legit - and I know theres a few fans here - so ill say it again, Bama is legit

Nick Saban is the Al Capone of football

BH

Yes, the Illini are giving us a game right now - but what did Mizzou beat them by..10? 13?

It was 10.  They scored a throw away touchdown in the last few seconds.  It really was never that close.  Plus it was border war game in neutral site which always makes it a closer game no matter what the rankings.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

VTech pretty much pounding on my poor Huskers.  :'(

TheBigChicken

capt. scotty

It was 10.  They scored a throw away touchdown in the last few seconds.  It really was never that close.  Plus it was border war game in neutral site which always makes it a closer game no matter what the rankings.

Dude, I watched most of the 2nd half of that game

Dont act like you had it in hand bc it was basically TD for TD in the 2nd half..1 stop, and Mizzou was in trouble

I think Mizzou is very good, but there D is def there achilles and the Big 12 schedule will show how legit they are

ycartrob

Nick Saban is the Al Capone of football

more like the Deion Sanders of college football