Main Menu

MMJ ARMY

Started by crazylove, Feb 08, 2009, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazylove

Teo is dressed to fight in the MMJ army for the win at the Grammy's.  He's wearing camo pants and the green Bats and Zee's shirt.

Anyone else interested in joining up to serve our MMJ country?

I think I'll be Nancy Nurse to take care of the injured and fatigued with my secret revival elixir, of course, containing LOTS of alchohol.

FIGHT ON, COMRADES IN ARMS!!!  GRAMMY WIN FOR MMJ :D
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TGMC421

No camo pants here but I will be wearing my green Z-Bats also.  ;)

Good luck tonight, boys!!   :D

ycartrob

I believe in non-violence, so, I'll be wearing my jammies with yodas  on them

Jon T.

How bout a picture crazylove????  

goose

Since it was 65 today, I will be wearing a pair of cargo shorts (to hold all my weapons) and some urban camouflage (since my living room is black and silver).  Toppin it off with my MMJ belt buckle 8-).  Maybe just the NYE t shirt with a pair of shorts will do.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

BH

I just put on a full wet suit, with oxygen tank, flippers and all so I can be an MMJ Navy Seal.  Uncomfortable?  Yes.  But I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

QuoteI just put on a full wet suit, with oxygen tank, flippers and all so I can be an MMJ Navy Seal.  Uncomfortable?  Yes.  But I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
;D ;D ;D!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

crazylove

It looks like our army failed, just not enough enlistees!  
Thanks to all you who did join up .
Thank God, BH, had the Navy Seal training at Mizzou, a well known Navy Seal training center .  We know we can count on him for future battles.

I guess congratulations are in order to Radiohead.
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

ms. yvon

QuoteI just put on a full wet suit, with oxygen tank, flippers and all so I can be an MMJ Navy Seal.  Uncomfortable?  Yes.  But I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
;D ;D

i just saw this thread.  i've had a pretty lame work day, and this had me smiling and belly laughing.

now, crazylove, about that tonic... :D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."