Michael Phelps = Pothead

Started by capt._headdy, Feb 01, 2009, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose

Pothead= Who cares.

I know a police officer who said he would rather go to a party of potheads than go to a party of drunks.  He said potheads don't break shit or start any trouble.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Ghostess on TV

"He looked just as natural with a bong in his hands as he does swimming in the pool. He was the gold medal winner of bong hits."

haha...I like that.. they always make them sound so bad.

meggha

i actually have more respect for the fuckin guy now.
"Yeah, it's chaos, it's clocks, it's watermelons, it's everything."

capt. scotty

Cant believe this is still all over Sportscenter and the main headline stoy in sports media.

Dude smoked some chronic, big deal. Obama admits to have puffed, Bush basically admitted, and Clinton admitted.

Santonio Holmes got busted by cops and charged (something that hasnt happened to Phelps) only a few short months ago, and now he's the super bowl MVP and on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Coltrane

QuoteCant believe this is still all over Sportscenter and the main headline stoy in sports media.

Dude smoked some chronic, big deal. Obama admits to have puffed, Bush basically admitted, and Clinton admitted.

Santonio Holmes got busted by cops and charged (something that hasnt happened to Phelps) only a few short months ago, and now he's the super bowl MVP and on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Seriously. Aren't there much more important things happening in the world, even in the world of sports????

We shouldn't have to think about or look at Olympic athletes unless the actual Olympics are taking place.
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

Dudley

QuoteCant believe this is still all over Sportscenter and the main headline stoy in sports media.

Seriously. Aren't there much more important things happening in the world, even in the world of sports????

We shouldn't have to think about or look at Olympic athletes unless the actual Olympics are taking place.

Come on now.. We have to watch highlights of Dancing with the stars on every channel these days.. I'd much rather hear about actual athletes like Phelps than these wanna-bes that have captured the worlds attention..

capt. scotty

I know The View and Oprah must be very entertaining shows, but I cant say I see Dancing With the Stars highlights more than every full moon.

Yeah, I saw some when Warren Sapp and other athletes have been on it occasionally, but I cant say Ive ever seen some random chick named Conchita doing the Samba on Sportscenter.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

8 people charged in the Phelps Bong Case..7 for possession, 1 for distribution.

1 person was also arrested for trying to sell THE bong on eBay for $100,000 dollars  ;D ;D

goose

Check this video.  Pretty good stuff.  Only one I could find that NBC hadn't blocked on You tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHgxZAwFcK0

kydiddle

This whole thing makes me sick. (I mean, REALLY!)

All the while, we have some dumbass in California with 14 kids and us taxpayers are going to foot the bill just because she 'always wanted kids'. Someone should be investigating that fertility doctor instead of worrying about Michael Phelps who got caught smoking pot. The guy worked his ass off to win 14 gold medals for this country and he gets put through the ringer.

Pisses me off.   >:(
Cow temperature.

goose

Check out this blog from Joe Rogan.  A buddy sent it to me yesterday.

http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/454