Started by sshho, Feb 20, 2009, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

st. john

JohnQDriveway

whoelse ?

we got jj and the board members.

Re: jim's banter
Reply #27 - Feb 17th, 2009, 7:35pm

''The first thing I remember him saying at the Louisville show had something to do with thanking the cosmos for such a wonderful night.  [highlight]He's a goofball[/highlight], and that's what I like about him. He also said something about "ghostly" versions of ourselves hanging out in places we had been as kids.  At first I thought it was kind of [highlight]goofy[/highlight], but the more I thought about, it's a cool idea. I dig the idea of the spirit of me when I was kid running around my old neighborhood.''

johnqdriveway.

aMillionDreams

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

searchinbig

Methinks this is an attempt for this thread to go:

;)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Bigsky

St. John...I think you need to explain. Some of us are on a different wavelength or maybe a different planet.

CC

I get it.

it's off-topic though.

goofballs, she wants goofballs.

Crispy

Somebody's all hopped up on goofballs?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

st. john

thx. cc. ya shud'v been off topic.

ycartrob

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Crispy

Hey Tracy, are those the meatballs with the chili sauce and the grape jelly? Those need to be over at the BBQ!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ycartrob

QuoteHey Tracy, are those the meatballs with the chili sauce and the grape jelly? Those need to be over at the BBQ!

I'm sorry, I got dosed reading about the picnic and I saw goofballs and thought I had a pot of goofballs when they're actually meatballs...man oh man....I'm in no shape to get there on my own. First thing is how the hell do I get out of this thread?    any help, thanks

wharf rat

QuoteHey Tracy, are those the meatballs with the chili sauce and the grape jelly? Those need to be over at the BBQ!

I'm sorry, I got dosed reading about the picnic and I saw goofballs and thought I had a pot of goofballs when they're actually meatballs...man oh man....I'm in no shape to get there on my own. First thing is how the hell do I get out of this thread?    any help, thanks

;D ;D  That is hilarious, Tracy!

ycartrob

oh dear.....   [size=9]help[/size]

Bigsky

Tracy...that it too funny! I can just imagine the little scream of the meatball. [size=8]Ahaaaa...don't eat me!...don't eat me![/size]