Public Apology Thread

Started by Love_Dog, Feb 26, 2009, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

I apologize to Dylan for being such a shitty friend.  I feel like I found a true friend in Dylan when I met him (and his wife) and he is a well respected and fine teacher at my child's school and he always makes an attempt to say hello when I may be around and he's always trying to include me in fun, hang out opportunities, but I am always full of excuses and more recently, gave him my word that I would hang out and I didn't show because my dad overstayed his welcome.  That's understandable, but I didn't give a courtesy call to say I wasn't going to be able to make it.

Dylan, if you read this: I'm sorry, bro.  You're an awesome guy and a Jacket fan from the ground up.  My project has kept me quite consumed (two months past due) and I'm starting to doubt myself as a sufficient asset to the world around me.  Forgive me, my friend...and know that I want to square up with you.  PEACE
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

aMillionDreams

That's cool man.  I was wandering why no courtesy call but it's all good.  I didn't see this thread initially until Walt told me about it. Anyway, you're a good guy and if I dropped a friend every time someone flaked, I wouldn't have many friends and I'd be a damn hypocrite.  Hey, we should, like, hang out sometime!  ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TEO

You are BOTH fine young men and I consider it an honour to have met the two of you and call you "My Brothers in Jackethood."
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Jaimoe

On behalf of Canada, I'd like to apologize for Nickelback and Celine Dion.

megalicious

QuoteOn behalf of Canada, I'd like to apologize for Nickelback and Celine Dion.

I forgive you.
;D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Taterbug

What about Barry Melrose's mullet  ;D  ;) ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Jon T.

QuoteYou are BOTH fine young men and I consider it an honour to have met the two of you and call you "My Brothers in Jackethood."

Seconded

goose

On behalf of Kentucky, I would like to apologize for all the inbred people they also show on TV.  Trust me, we are not all like that here.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

ycartrob

I apologize for being so awesome and making people feel bad because they know they will never be as awesome as me...

sorry  :-/

AMightyCaporal

I'm not so sure I'm ready to forgive... but I'm trying

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

xmascriminal

I'm not so sure I'm ready to forgive... but I'm trying

I accept your apology for Celine Dion because I don't have to hear her on the radio all the time. But Nickelback is unforgivable.

Paulie Walnuts

Please accept our humblest apologies from the UK...................

..........for Coldplay.........

...................and Marmite!

"A problem shared......is a problem two people have got."