Totally Fruity

Started by ricky, Mar 06, 2009, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricky8787

So i uh.... just recently started using this program called fruity loops. I've been playing music for years but im kind of new to the whole makin music with computers thing. I was just wondering if any of you fine people were experienced with fruity loops and could possibly let me hear some of your stuff for some inspiration. Even if youre not very experienced i just like hearing any music at all... even if you think its terrible. My original plan was to use fruity loops to add drum tracks to my guitar stuff that i record with cool edit. But now im discovering that you can actually make some pretty interesting music with fruity loops alone. I think I may have an appreciation for techno music for the first time in my life......AAAAHAHHHHHHH. Scary man.....scary. :o

Love Dogg

I can't help you brother, but I'm interested in this Fruity Loops you're talking about.  I assume it is a software you can purchase?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ricky8787

Yeah, its available for purchase but I suggest trying a demo or getting some other "version" before buying... they are out there. Unless you just have like 400 dollars lying around. But in my opinion, if all you want to do is add drum tracks to your songs, and you already have a drum set, spend that money on some microphones and an 8-track or an interface for your computer.

If you dont have drums and want to try fruity loops, e-mail or pm me for more information on how to get it.

Dudley

I've used fruity loops but I prefer Acid Pro.. Both will work great for making techno.. I am now using Numark Cue.. But not the full version.. The full version of Cue kicks some as though..  My heads too crazy for giving advice tho.. Sounds just hit me and i lay them down... I can tell you that i use thousands of loops i purchased a while back.. I'll let you know the company name when i find the cd's.. But the cd's consist of all types of loops.. Strings, Drums, Atmospheres, Bass and such are all in seperate folders.. I start with a Bass beat and add drums to it.. Then work with effects ands mellodies once the rhythm is set.. It's a weird process i go through and usually requires alcohol..

Soulshine

I have no idea what you're talking about, but anything that is "totally fruity" or is called "fruity loops" is a winner in my book.  [smiley=thumbup.gif]

I should learn tho...I bet I could make some phat beatz!
Because we're all in this together...

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI have no idea what you're talking about, but anything that is "totally fruity" or is called "fruity loops" is a winner in my book.  [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Soulshine

QuoteI have no idea what you're talking about, but anything that is "totally fruity" or is called "fruity loops" is a winner in my book.  [smiley=thumbup.gif]

I WANT THAT!!!!  :D
Because we're all in this together...