MMJ fan needs your help!

Started by troutc, Mar 22, 2009, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutc

Hello fellow fans - just a request if you don't mind helping me out. My family and I are finalists in a local NBC backyard makeover contest. We need votes to win...lots of them. So we would appreciate it if you could vote for us daily until next Saturday the 28th.

We would really appreciate the support. Wish us luck!

We are The Trouts.

http://tinyurl.com/Vote4Trouts

TheBigChicken

Welcome to the board Trout. I voted for you. I hope that's not the only reason you joined us....If it IS,then you will probably lose...but you got my vote. Good luck and I hope to see you around
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

Vadie Stark

we're here for you just close your eyes  :D
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

troutc

QuoteWelcome to the board Trout. I voted for you. I hope that's not the only reason you joined us....If it IS,then you will probably lose...but you got my vote. Good luck and I hope to see you around

Oh no. I'm a huge MMJ fan. Saw my first show in Charlottesville, VA  last year and was then devastated when the Richmond show was canceled because of Jim's fall. I appreciate the votes - just trying to think of ways I can appeal to folks with common interests.

Thanks again everyone.

LEATHER KID

I voted for you.  Good luck.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Love Dogg

The votes are yours.  However, you have to represent the Jacket on TV somehow.  Either wear a t-shirt or say something about how much you like them or play a tune or something.

Sound like a deal?  ;)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."