Personal Jacket Marathon...Accidentally!

Started by Love_Dog, Mar 27, 2009, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

I had a lot of work to do yesterday.  Stayed up all night doing shit for an inspection today...which I passed!!  I am officially a proud business owner.

But between my itunes (for desk work) and stereo (for manual stuff)  I listened to all five studio albums yesterday in their entirety...as well as the Split EP, the Off The Record b-sides, and Acoustic Citsuoca, as well as the SXSW show from last year!  Just thought I'd share.  Jealous?

Note-I listened to Chocolate & Ice the day before.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

ALady

QuoteI had a lot of work to do yesterday.  Stayed up all night doing shit for an inspection today...which I passed!!  I am officially a proud business owner.

Congrats!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

vespachick

Way to go man, congratulations! On both victories.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

pawpaw

Hey congrats on passing the inspection and getting your business up and running! Best of luck to ya!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

BH

Nice!   What are you selling?   We need to know so we can support our Jacket entrepreneur!  

*edit*  Amy just informed me on what you are selling, so I hope I won't be supporting you anytime soon.   ;D ;)   Although if things get a little out of hand at Forecastle, you will be the first person I call!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMillionDreams

;D ;D

Congrats on the passed inspection.  Maybe I'll come by sometime with my guitar and see if it passes my inspection!  ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Love Dogg

Quote;D ;D

Congrats on the passed inspection.  Maybe I'll come by sometime with my guitar and see if it passes my inspection!  ;)

The acoustics are great, bro!  And we can be as loud as we want...we're not going to wake anybody up here. ;D  I may even bring the drum kit over here soon, too!

And if during the Forecastle/Lebowski/Jacket Fest it starts to rain, everybody can come over here to do some peanut butter and jamming!  Just a thought.

NOTE-  Thanks for all the love everybody, but this thread isn't about me (as much as I love the attention), it's about listening to all of the Jacket official releases in one sitting.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."