World Beard and Moustache Championships

Started by ChiefCrowe, Feb 10, 2009, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

tomEisenbraun

Might I offer to drink their milkshakes?

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

capt. scotty

QuoteMight I offer to drink their milkshakes?

And thats the thread!

Because Rollie Fingers Eisenbraun is the only person around here with a palpable moustache.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

goose

Why on earth does the guy on the end in that link have a bridge as a beard?  Who would want to do such a thing?  I can see Tom's Circus mustache.  But a bridge bear, that's just wrong on all levels.  Do they actually go out in public like that?  I ramble on...
Hooked on four like one, two, three

ALady

QuoteMight I offer to drink their milkshakes?

And thats the thread!

Because Rollie Fingers Eisenbraun is the only person around here with a palpable moustache.

LOL.  My favorite Brewer ever.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

searchinbig

QuoteWhy on earth does the guy on the end in that link have a bridge as a beard?  Who would want to do such a thing?  I can see Tom's Circus mustache.  But a bridge bear, that's just wrong on all levels.  Do they actually go out in public like that?  I ramble on...

Hey, it's a living!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

tomEisenbraun

QuoteWhy on earth does the guy on the end in that link have a bridge as a beard?  Who would want to do such a thing?  I can see Tom's Circus mustache.  But a bridge bear, that's just wrong on all levels.  Do they actually go out in public like that?  I ramble on...

Hey, it's a living!

Hell, maintaining that moustache was a part time job. I could only keep the sucker a week before it got too hot to handle.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Leontheslut

Thats the first pic I thought of...

beat me to it!
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.