Main Menu

4/20

Started by AngryEwok, Apr 20, 2009, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leontheslut

QuoteI was given a pot cookie at work! It was delicious!
Are you guys hiring?
closing down...unfortunately.  
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Vadie Stark

Are you guys hiring?

Bummer. You got something lined up?
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Angry Ewok

Is the closing down related to pot cookies? We could draw a few conclusions from here.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Leontheslut

Are you guys hiring?

Bummer. You got something lined up?
Just got another job yesterday. Better pay, but I can't smoke weed in the ladies bathroom at the new place..  :'(
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Leontheslut

QuoteIs the closing down related to pot cookies? We could draw a few conclusions from here.
Nope, it's related to poor business decisions. there just isn't much to do ther right now so we just get really really really high on the clock.

Vadie Stark

QuoteIs the closing down related to pot cookies? We could draw a few conclusions from here.
Nope, it's related to poor business decisions. there just isn't much to do ther right now so we just get really really really high on the clock.

Good bennies if you can get them. People get jealous of that ,easy to understand. Hope you like the new job. Good Luck

Leontheslut

Good bennies if you can get them. People get jealous of that ,easy to understand. Hope you like the new job. Good Luck
Bennies won't come for 6 months to a year, but I have gone a long time without insurance anyway. I just self medicate.

Speaking of self medicating i need to start studying for my drug test!

Vadie Stark

Bennies won't come for 6 months to a year, but I have gone a long time without insurance anyway. I just self medicate.

how many questions?

Leontheslut

how many questions?
just one, about peeing :(

Vadie Stark

how many questions?
Show the fuckers this ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK7Jy57CSJY

Leontheslut

how many questions?
Show the fuckers this ;)
thumbsup!

capt. scotty

how many questions?
Show the fuckers this ;)

How was this guy not in the Sopranos or Goodfellas?!   ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons