Who wants to go to Arizona?

Started by memphis2kentucky, Mar 15, 2009, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRoof

I was planning a trip to Arizona very soon and sightseeing Sedona, Petrified Forest, Painted Desert, Grand Canyon, etc. This was going to be around a 2 week trip and all my friends bailed out (them having jobs and all). I'll be tenting and sleeping bagging it as much as possible with a few hotel stops to clean up and all. Really looking to explore, hike, and see as much as possible. Looking for someone with similar interests to help with the gas expenses and all.  Would be leaving from Charleston, SC but making my way through Memphis and surrounding areas FYI

PS:  I'm not a crazy, I promise

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=77614801
You Are Everything

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

TheRoof

......a hammer, saw, and boot-hat could very well come in handy in the desert.....hmmm
You Are Everything

Vadie Stark

You could pick up someone nice along the way :)
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

MickeyReds

TEO

Be sure and hit Red Mountain. It is on the left about 10 miles out of Flag on the way to the Grand Canyon. A 45 minute hike will take you into (so much of the beauty of Northern Arizona is observed from a distance) some spectacular scenery. Also hit the West Fork trail at the northern edge of Oak Creek Canyon. Sunset Crater is also a great option.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Vadie Stark

Get in I'll drive [smiley=beer.gif]

MickeyReds

QuoteGet in I'll drive [smiley=beer.gif]
Im in!

Vadie Stark

I told you guys no carbombs till we stop!@#$%^&*()

MickeyReds

AMightyCaporal

he wants in. ;)

god i love multiplicity- keaton is the fuckin man!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Ruckus

I hope you find someone to go with man.  Sounds like a great trip.  I wish I was able to take 2 weeks off.

If it's not a cost issue, hey sometimes flying solo isn't so bad right? :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head