The Jacket is Everywhere

Started by ctdeadhead, Oct 20, 2008, 07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the sun and moon

easy way, your icon makes me smile  :)

AlwxanderD10

Hey does anybody know which episode that is or :-/ does anybody have a video of it???

easy way

Quoteeasy way, your icon makes me smile  :)

your name makes me smile...maybe we should combine forces  ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

the_wizzard

QuoteI was just watching American Dad...and MMJ was mentioned. The daughetr was on her way to a concert...THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! :o

Haley says, "bye mom, going on the road with Klaus for 15 weeks following My Morning Jacket, it's a band. Peace."
I totally caught that one too....and Haley did not show up for the rest of the episode...so maybe future references in future episodes?

purvis9876

QuoteI was just watching American Dad...and MMJ was mentioned. The daughetr was on her way to a concert...THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! :o

Haley says, "bye mom, going on the road with Klaus for 15 weeks following My Morning Jacket, it's a band. Peace."

Tight
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

easy way

I totally caught that one too....and Haley did not show up for the rest of the episode...so maybe future references in future episodes?

If I was on Jacket tour with a fish named Klaus...I wouldn't come back either... ;D
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

capt. scotty

She didnt hear Phish is back together?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Dillsnufus

just go on hulu and watch the episode.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ms. yvon

15 weeks.  THAT is commitment!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

archibaldleach

Yep, pretty much everywhere:

http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/itemoftheweek/100608/

How random.  I want to know who down at Vogue is listening to MMJ.

easy way

QuoteYep, pretty much everywhere:

http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/itemoftheweek/100608/

How random.  I want to know who down at Vogue is listening to MMJ.

nice. the boys better be getting free 'sleek puffer jackets' for NYE.

kydiddle

My dad was driving on the PA turnpike from Philly to Harrisburg and said there is a giant billboard advertising MMJ and the NYE concert. Not that great of a story, but if there are any fellow PAers on here, apparently it's near the Valley Forge exit. It must be new since I came home that way not two weeks ago and didn't see it.
Cow temperature.

capt. scotty

QuoteMy dad was driving on the PA turnpike from Philly to Harrisburg and said there is a giant billboard advertising MMJ and the NYE concert. Not that great of a story, but if there are any fellow PAers on here, apparently it's near the Valley Forge exit. It must be new since I came home that way not two weeks ago and didn't see it.

Thats awesome

Im a PAer, and actually just finished a 9 hour trek from Iowa to Pittsburgh tonight. Sadly, no MMJ posters en route
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

fleabag

I was watching the ABC show "Fringe", and "Thank You" was playing quietly in the background.   Cool.
...words only got in the way

ManNamedTruth

QuoteMy dad was driving on the PA turnpike from Philly to Harrisburg and said there is a giant billboard advertising MMJ and the NYE concert. Not that great of a story, but if there are any fellow PAers on here, apparently it's near the Valley Forge exit. It must be new since I came home that way not two weeks ago and didn't see it.

Thats awesome

Im a PAer, and actually just finished a 9 hour trek from Iowa to Pittsburgh tonight. Sadly, no MMJ posters en route

Headdy, i go to a lot of shows, we should meet up if we get the chance. it's been ages since MMJ was here.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

capt. scotty

Thats awesome

Headdy, i go to a lot of shows, we should meet up if we get the chance. it's been ages since MMJ was here.

Word

Yeah, I was living in Iowa but just moved back here for an uncertain amount of time

Anything decent coming around soon? Havent even looked at stuff like that since im currently unemployed  8-)

ManNamedTruth

Thats awesome

Word

Yeah, I was living in Iowa but just moved back here for an uncertain amount of time

Anything decent coming around soon? Havent even looked at stuff like that since im currently unemployed  8-)

Well I just got back from DBT/The Hold Steady at Carnegie Music Hall of Homestead, so too late for that. Derek Trucks Band is playing later on this month at Mr. Smalls but not sure if I'm going. I'm going to Buddy Guy at The Palace in Greensburg in April, do you know where thats at? I live near there. Not much else happening at the moment.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

thatswhatshesaid

just heard masterplan on sunday night football.

xmascriminal

Quotejust heard masterplan on sunday night football.

Weird combination, but I like it.