Cover feature in Soundcheck Magazine

Started by Exeromai, Dec 05, 2008, 02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exeromai

My Morning Jacket are on the cover of Soundcheck Magazine's Winter '08 issue. I took the lion's share of photos (including MMJ) and designed the magazine. I guess the links have to be in the next post since this board doesn't allow first-time posters to use hyperlinks.

dragonboy

Thanks 4 this! I love the pic of them sat on the gear boxes  :)

I shall enjoy reading the article later...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

aMillionDreams

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

Great pics and article, Exeromai!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

BH

I probably said this before, but I think this is my all time favorite magazine feature.  Great article!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Exeromai

QuoteI probably said this before, but I think this is my all time favorite magazine feature.  Great article!

Thanks! I know our writer put a lot of time into the piece.

Funny story about the lead photo with them on the gear cases...right before the photo was taken, Patrick burped really loud. That's why Jim has that look on his face.

edit - In case you missed it, there's a photo of Jim in the table of contents and the band was awarded Concert of the Year in our "best of" section, so there's the review of their show at Stubb's along with two more photos.

kydiddle

Fantastic article!!

I love the burp story.  ;D
Cow temperature.

getinthevan

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Ruckus

Great article...Thx!!! :)

Sidenote - I'm sure this has been mentioned a million time before but why does excessive reverb have to be described in terms of moisture?  

Soaked...Drenched

Just sayin'
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

TGMC421

MMJ_fanatic

Great picture of our boys lookin' all serious n' shit--thanks for posting!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

hizzo

One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

Ghostess on TV

easy way

Nice...Pat looks like an F'n lion. Damn, NYE can't come soon enough.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Grateful Chabo

awesome article...thanks for the post
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

xmascriminal

I'm very happy that Jim said he's already thinking about the next record.  8-)

ChiefOKONO