Main Menu

i

Started by rccola71, Jun 04, 2009, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Jaimoe

It looks like he committed suicide. Sad.

mjkoehler

TheBigChicken

just read he hung himself.....damn.....horrible....depression is a truly sad situation. I think all of us know someone who has committed suicide or has attempted...So sorry for his family
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Leontheslut

He was pretty old, I would guess he found out about some kind of terminal illness, hence taking this way out.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Jaimoe

QuoteHe was pretty old, I would guess he found out about some kind of terminal illness, hence taking this way out.

He had a history of chronic alcohol abuse.

Clarkwork

You know, he was found nude, i'm wondering if they are looking into Erotic asphyxiation??  who knows
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

lasvegas

QuoteYou know, he was found nude, i'm wondering if they are looking into Erotic asphyxiation??  who knows

i think they are...just read this:
QuoteAn officer on the scene described finding Carradine's naked body hanging in his closet with rope around his neck as well as "other body parts".

looks like someone wasn't happy with a classic rub-n-tug.

let this be a lesson to you kids out there.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Taterbug

It's to bad, I really liked  Him. I loved watching him in Kung Fu when I was a youngster.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Ellis D.

QuoteHe was pretty old, I would guess he found out about some kind of terminal illness, hence taking this way out.

Plus LOTS of 25...

Leontheslut

Erotic asphyxiation is a great way to go.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

MickeyReds

So do I. Im still here.
As long as you keep a straight face...

Jaimoe

There used to be all sorts of Carradine sightings and stories floating around certain circles in Toronto while he was here filming his 1993-97 Kung Fu: The Legend Continues series. Carradine was notorious for walking off set to get hammered at the nearest bar - production assistants had to go and find him repeatedly and he was drunk on set quite a lot a la Dick Van Dyke. There's also stories of Carradine picking up the nastiest skanks in divey bars in Toronto's central Chinatown. Still, he was in some great films: Kill Bill Vol. I and II, Mean Streets, Robert Altman's The Long Goodbye, Bound For Glory and The Long Riders (co-starring with his brothers Robert and Keith).

Taxman

I heard he was listening to some INXS...
:-/
I'm not trying to be mysterious about it, it's just that what I do is tough to explain.
-Macgyver

FACE

two questions come to my mind.  why erotic asphyxiation? why erotic asphyxiation at age 72? that said, i don't doubt it for a minute.

pretty horrible. :(

capt. scotty

Quotetwo questions come to my mind.  why erotic asphyxiation? why erotic asphyxiation at age 72? that said, i don't doubt it for a minute.

pretty horrible. :(

are they officially calling the cause of death that now?

I mean, he was in Bangkok when it happened  ::)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

Angry Ewok

Pretty wild shit, man...
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.