Happy Birthday Jaimoe!

Started by JacketGirl, Jun 08, 2009, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketGal

I saw this little tidbit on another board. Hope you have a Fantastic birthday!

Cheers!! [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif]
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

BH

Cheers Jaimoe!   [smiley=beer.gif]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

searchinbig

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Vadie Stark

[smiley=birthdays.gif] Cheers [smiley=beer.gif]
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

Penny Lane

happy birthday our friend up north!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Leontheslut

Happy birff day!

I hope you're wearing your FINEST Canadian Tuxedo!

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

ALady

Happy birthday!  Hope you're having a good one!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

.Walt

Your picture is waaay better!  Happy Birthday Jaimoe!

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

Jaimoe

Actually, my birthday was a night of slurring drunkeness on March 26th, but thanks for the belated gesture! The real Jaimoe was born on July 8, 1944, so I'll be celebrating on that day with healthy doses of Eat a Peach.

Vadie Stark

QuoteActually, my birthday was a night of slurring drunkeness on March 26th, but thanks for the belated gesture! The real [highlight]Jaimoe was born on July 8, 1944, so I'll be celebrating on that day with healthy doses of Eat a Peach.
[/highlight]
:) :) :)

capt. scotty

QuoteActually, my birthday was a night of slurring drunkeness on March 26th, but thanks for the belated gesture! The real Jaimoe was born on July 8, 1944, so I'll be celebrating on that day with healthy doses of Eat a Peach.

;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

QuoteActually, my birthday was a night of [highlight]slurring drunkeness[/highlight] on March 26th, but thanks for the belated gesture! The real Jaimoe was born on July 8, 1944, so I'll be celebrating on that day with healthy doses of Eat a Peach.

;D
[smiley=beer.gif]