Before anyone else cancels their membership.....

Started by sweatboard, Jun 12, 2009, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

I'm going to.

No just kidding.  I was just going to say that I wouldn't be surprised if the band uses length signed up on the forum as seniority based thing when getting tickets or other special promotions.  Pearl Jam does something like this with their fan club and it's based on seniority.  
There's Still Time.........

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

BH

I would like to request more Brian please.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

.Walt

QuoteI would like to request more Brian please.  

No shit, B. I still laugh about you ducking out early on you're own 5,000 post party.  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI would like to request more Brian please.  

No shit, B. I still laugh about you ducking out early on you're own 5,000 post party.  8-)

one day I hope to have acquired 5,000 posts- then all the chicks would dig me.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

.Walt

Yeah, I thought the same thing after 2,000. It didn't work, but now I realize that 2,000 isn't 5,000. And that size really does matter!

AMightyCaporal

Yeah, I thought the same thing after 2,000. It didn't work, but now I realize that 2,000 isn't 5,000. And that size really does matter!
;D

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

capt. scotty

They always tell me size doesnt matter, its how you use it. Have they been lying to me this whole time?!  :-[
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

They always tell me size doesnt matter, its how you use it. Have they been lying to me this whole time?!  :-[

Well, I've watched plenty of late night extenze infomercials to know you've been lied to.  

NoVa_NoLa

Yes.  

;)

.Walt

Yes.  

;)

There you go, one question answered today. 8-)

capt. scotty

sweatboard

Well, this thread went in an interesting direction.  When I told my wife I had 5,000 posts on the My Morning Jacket Forum she wouldn't sleep with me for a month.  If you've noticed I stopped posting as much.  :)

AMightyCaporal

QuoteWell, this thread went in an interesting direction.  When I told my wife I had 5,000 posts on the My Morning Jacket Forum she wouldn't sleep with me for a month.  If you've noticed I stopped posting as much.  :)

;D Did you try to give her a high five when you broke the news to her?  That could have done it.

The DARK

QuoteWell, this thread went in an interesting direction.  When I told my wife I had 5,000 posts on the My Morning Jacket Forum she wouldn't sleep with me for a month.  If you've noticed I stopped posting as much.  :)

Well played. ;D ;D ;D
In another time, in another place, in another face

sweatboard

;D Did you try to give her a high five when you broke the news to her?  That could have done it.

Yeah, then I suggested she take me out to dinner........to much.  :-/