Started by LeontheHut, Apr 23, 2009, 04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

laser tag (I'm a pacifist)

wet ribs or dry ribs

.Walt

Quotelaser tag (I'm a pacifist)

wet ribs or dry ribs

I should really be asking this question to you. I'd go with wet ribs.

Tupac or Biggie?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

Quotelaser tag (I'm a pacifist)

wet ribs or dry ribs

I should really be asking this question to you. I'd go with wet ribs.

Tupac or Biggie?

Biggie (I actually asked this earlier but couldnt answer it  ;D)

better Farrelly brothers movie: Dumb & Dumber or Something About Mary
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

That's tough one, I love them both.

Dumb and Dumber

better Coen Bro's flick

No Country for Old Men or Miller's Crossing
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

I'd go D&D as well

I havent seen Miller's in awhile, and seen NCFOM probably 4 times since MC's last viewing, but I'd say MC.

I didnt think the ending for NCFOM was bad like many, but the last 15 minutes wasnt as good as the rest of the movie.

EDIT for next question...

Better decade of music: 1980's or 2000's
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

I don't get why people didn't like the end... Everyone dies for the most part. What more are people looking for?

The speech at the end is fine.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

QuoteI don't get why people didn't like the end... Everyone dies for the most part. What more are people looking for?

The speech at the end is fine.

I think a lot of people didn't get it (TLJones is too old to chase this guy, Anton will never quit killing, etc.). like I said, I didn't have a problem with it, but it didn't hold up to the rest of the movie.

And MC is probably my 3rd favorite from them

See my EDIT for mext question

ycartrob

2000's

burial or cremation

capt. scotty

Quote2000's

burial or cremation

cremation

airplane: window or aisle

ycartrob

window

DH or pitcher

capt. scotty

I pitched when I played and loved it, so pitcher

Would you rather fight Fedor Emilianenko for 5 minutes of unstoppageable fighting or be raped by Patrick Ewing?

ycartrob

fight Fedor Emilianenko

buttered or plain

.Walt

Quotewindow

DH or pitcher

great question. I didn't realize how serious NL fans take the DH rule. Until I went to Cardinals country, and they pretty much made it clear that the AL was a cheater league. I hope they get rid of one or the other, but until then DH!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

Quotewindow

DH or pitcher

great question. I didn't realize how serious NL fans take the DH rule. Until I went to Cardinals country, and they pretty much made it clear that the AL was a cheater league. I hope they get rid of one or the other, but until then DH!

Oh, yeah. That question makes more sense now  :D

capt. scotty

sweeter athlete's name: Fat Lever or Emerson Boozer

MickeyReds

Boozer

Bacon or whiskey
As long as you keep a straight face...

capt. scotty

whiskey

count chocula or lucky charms

Bumbeli

Whiskey

Apocalypse Now or Thin Red Line
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

capt. scotty

so which is the better rule?

3 second violation

mountain dew or sprite

capt. scotty

QuoteWhiskey

Apocalypse Now or Thin Red Line

Apocalypse Now > any other war movie you can possibly list

mountain dew or sprite