Nintendo DS

Started by dragonboy, Nov 02, 2009, 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Anyone else got a DS? I bought mine to try & make air travel a little more bearable but I'm pretty hooked.

Fav games?

I love Mario Kart, Lego Star Wars (The Complete Saga) Contra 4, Big Brain, Brain Training (I'm hooked on Sudoku) etc

I just started playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village...some of dem puzzles iz tuff!  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Paulie_Walnuts

My wife wants one! What should I go for this new DSi?
Paulie W

dragonboy

QuoteMy wife wants one! What should I go for this new DSi?
My wife bought mine for me. She researched the whole thing carefully when the DSi first came out in Japan & decided it wasn't worth it. I can't remember why though. You can take pictures with the DSi, which you can't do with the regular DS Lite.

I just sent you a PM, are you going to see MOF in London?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Paulie_Walnuts

Yep, I got it and posted.
Paulie W

mjkoehler

My kiddos want one. Not gonna cave in and get it. They each have their own PC, we have a Wii, plus my house is on almost 3 lots. As I told my niece and nephew, before I got the Wii, when they asked if we have any game systems "Yeah, it's called Backyard."

AMightyCaporal

QuoteMy kiddos want one. Not gonna cave in and get it. They each have their own PC, we have a Wii, plus my house is on almost 3 lots. As I told my niece and nephew, before I got the Wii, when they asked if we have any game systems "Yeah, it's called Backyard."

as someone who is very into gaming I will NOT take the same path my parents took

I love playing video games but so many kids these days don't have the imaginations or drive to go outside and play and have fun.  I think that the less amount of systems kids are connected to, the better off they will be.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Paulie_Walnuts

Does that mean I can get my wife one or not?  :)

If she doesn't need the camera function is it better to get the DS Light or is it going to become obsolete soon?
Paulie W

dragonboy

QuoteDoes that mean I can get my wife one or not?  :)

If she doesn't need the camera function is it better to get the DS Light or is it going to become obsolete soon?
I would get her one if she wants one.

I can't imagine the regular DS Lite becoming obsolete anytime soon but I guess it makes sense to go with the latest model if it's not too much more expensive.