NY magazine article

Started by the_sun_and_moon, Dec 28, 2008, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the sun and moon

kydiddle

"the usual marathon performance, special guests, and new covers."

Sweet.

I am so ready that I can't even see straight.
Cow temperature.

Sassbox

Remember the SNL skit with the little boy tied to some kind of harness apparatus while he flailed about?  I feel like I need one of those for the next couple of days.  :D
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

kydiddle

Hey Sass...that was Mike Myers, right? He was tied to a some playground equipment I think. HAHAHA! That really made me laugh...

And there was something else I thought about while reading that article. Can't you just picture Jim living in his old bedroom and working out a brilliant song on his gee-tar as his mom brings him some soup saying, 'Awww, that sounds nice dear'.

Actually, his mom is probably a kick-ass lady who kept his guitars tuned when he felt too bad to play.
Cow temperature.

Sassbox

Yes...Mike Meyers!

I can picture Jim in his bedroom, alright...but his mother isn't there.  Oops.  Did I type that out loud?!?

God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

the sun and moon

And there was something else I thought about while reading that article. Can't you just picture Jim living in his old bedroom and working out a brilliant song on his gee-tar as his mom brings him some soup saying, 'Awww, that sounds nice dear'.

Actually, his mom is probably a kick-ass lady who kept his guitars tuned when he felt too bad to play.

haha me too.

kydiddle

QuoteYes...Mike Meyers!

I can picture Jim in his bedroom, alright...but his mother isn't there.  Oops.  Did I type that out loud?!?

Heh-heh, that's so wrong...

...but so right.
Cow temperature.

weeniebeenie

I love Licorice. Thanks for posting!!! :)
How loud can silence get?

lasvegas

i'm so hoping we get a Dead cover on nye.

please please please.  :D
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Ghostess on TV

Ha!  That'd be awesome if Jim stage dove on NYE.. I'd catch him...