Flight Of The Conchords

Started by mjkoehler, Jun 18, 2007, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Episode two. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jbones72

Mel's painting on last night's was great!!

Jbones72

Last night's was great "What about your children? They'll be aberrations, won't they?"

BH

I'm one episode behind but the "Friends Chart" episode was classic!

Murray:  You're a dick Jermaine for calling him a Dick.  How do like that?  How do like the taste of your own dick medicine!"

;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

red

That last episode was excellent.  The Michel Gondry direction certainly showed in the ex-girlfriend song.  

"Too Many Dicks" -  ;D ;D ;D

Crispy

"I accidentally slept with an Australian"
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Jbones72

"She calls is Garfunkle-ing...I think I have low self esteem" and Prime Minister Brian and The Matrix!  ;D

red

I miss the show already.   :-/

capt. scotty

See, I liked FOTC, but not like I like Always Sunny In Philly, Curb Your Enthusiasm, or now Eastbound&Down.

I enjoyed watching the first season, but I think I only DVR'd 1 episode from season 2 and I havent even watched it yet. I like it, but I guess its not quite must-see TV for me.

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jbones72

It's right up there with Always Sunny & Curb for me! They are similar shows in that it takes multiple viewings of each episode to really appreciate how funny they are!

JohnQDriveway

I think FOTC is much funnier that Always Sunny.  I watched a few episodes of Sunny and it just seemed like the actors were trying to hard.  I know a lot of people who like the show, but I don't know...

JohnQDriveway

I think "If That's What You're Into" (not sure about the title, but it was the song Brett sang to Coco at the fountain) was probably the funniest.

capt. scotty

QuoteI think FOTC is much funnier that Always Sunny.  I watched a few episodes of Sunny and it just seemed like the actors were trying to hard.  I know a lot of people who like the show, but I don't know...

I cant get on board with this. Just Charlie on IASIP is funnier than FOTC as a show
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MickeyReds

QuoteI think FOTC is much funnier that Always Sunny.  I watched a few episodes of Sunny and it just seemed like the actors were trying to hard.  I know a lot of people who like the show, but I don't know...

I cant get on board with this. Just Charlie on IASIP is funnier than FOTC as a show
This is the truth!
As long as you keep a straight face...

Jbones72

i really love both shows, can't pick a favorite!

capt. scotty

This is the truth!

Although bickering and fight picking on most occasions, Pittsburgh fans and Philly fans can occasionally agree  ;D

GREENMAN!!!

MickeyReds

This is the truth!

Although bickering and fight picking on most occasions, Pittsburgh fans and Philly fans can occasionally agree  ;D

GREENMAN!!!

Its always sunny in Philadelphia
As long as you keep a straight face...

Sparkle

Quotebest.song.ever.

'sugar lumps'
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtbQaJzZh1k[/media]

The second season only started in the UK a couple of weeks ago and saw this song last night... most definitely the best song ever... I was screaming within the first 10 seconds  ;D

dragonboy

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=26868

Flight Of The Conchords co-creator/writer/director James Bobin is rumoured to be the man to handle the new Muppet movie - assuming he wants the job...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

Quotehttp://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=26868

Flight Of The Conchords co-creator/writer/director James Bobin is rumoured to be the man to handle the new Muppet movie - assuming he wants the job...
re-e-e-e-eally?! Interesting.