Fav Movie Posters!!!

Started by dragonboy, Nov 10, 2008, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

Not much hope left for this movie.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Jaimoe

Remake due next year...

I heard that Ray Harryhausen wasn't even consulted regarding the remake. I hope it sucks.

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

great marketing campaign for the movie- they did really well- at times you felt like you were living in the kind of world where this stuff was going down.

Penny Lane

i used to have this up in my old apartment. i loved it. it was hanging right next to the last waltz...

[
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TGMC421

You get the idea!    ;)

Planet Caravan

Some of my favourites.

AMightyCaporal

dennis hopper starred in my dream the other night- he was the devil

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

I can't wait to see The Wolfman either DB, Shutter Island as well.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

QuoteI can't wait to see The Wolfman either DB, Shutter Island as well.
Fingers crossed it's a good movie - I'm tired of all this love for vampires!  ;)  I know the Big Chicken will be looking forward to this one too as he's a big fan of werewolf movies.

Yeah Shutter Island looks good. I have a lot of respect for Leonardo, he manages to avoid a lot of the media bullsh*t that surrounds so many A-list actors & continues to work with top directors putting out good movies.
Anyone seen Revolutionary Road? I have it on my rental list...

Here are two more from the same company that made The Wolfman poster:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43839

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI can't wait to see The Wolfman either DB, Shutter Island as well.
Fingers crossed it's a good movie - I'm tired of all this love for vampires!  ;)  I know the Big Chicken will be looking forward to this one too as he's a big fan of werewolf movies.

Yeah Shutter Island looks good. I have a lot of respect for Leonardo, he manages to avoid a lot of the media bullsh*t that surrounds so many A-list actors & continues to work with top directors putting out good movies.
Anyone seen Revolutionary Road? I have it on my rental list...

Here are two more from the same company that made The Wolfman poster:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43839

I didn't like Leo at all at first, totally changed my mind about him once he started working with Scorsese.

dragonboy

QuoteI didn't like Leo at all at first, totally changed my mind about him once he started working with Scorsese.
Had you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape back then? Maybe Romeo & Titanic made Leo an easy target for a lot of people but don't think anyone who had seen Gilbert Grape could deny his talent.

TheBigChicken

Can't wait....next Friday
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI didn't like Leo at all at first, totally changed my mind about him once he started working with Scorsese.
Had you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape back then? Maybe Romeo & Titanic made Leo an easy target for a lot of people but don't think anyone who had seen Gilbert Grape could deny his talent.

I was 13 when that came out, not quite the film buff I am now. I think I saw it on TV a long time ago, I remember liking it.

dragonboy

I was 13 when that came out, not quite the film buff I am now. I think I saw it on TV a long time ago, I remember liking it.
Haha a very good reason not to have watched it at the time then! See it again if you get the chance - Leonardo is excellent, Johnny Depp is good + Crispin Glover & John C. Reilly (one of my fav B-list actors...would he be considered A-list now?) are great too.

ManNamedTruth

Haha a very good reason not to have watched it at the time then! See it again if you get the chance - Leonardo is excellent, Johnny Depp is good + Crispin Glover & John C. Reilly (one of my fav B-list actors...would he be considered A-list now?) are great too.

Yeah he's A list now, after all the recent comedies he's done - Walk Hard, Talladega Nights, etc... He's very versatile, wish he'd go back to dramatic roles. I like all the random/weird characters Glover plays, is that the case with Gilbert grape?