Jim's birthday

Started by dwight, May 13, 2004, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwight

Hey Riny
Hey John,
Hey Jacket Heads,

Jim's birthday is this month. I think it's around the 18th or 20th. Can someone help me out on the day.
Guess he'll be a 26.

Gracious,

D

peanut butter puddin surprise

Wow, that's awesome!  Not sure of the date at all, but perhaps a gift is in order...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

CC

my records say april 27, 1935
but not completely sure about that

Is that Jim's birthday or Willie Nelson's?  8)

SMc55

If it's Jim's he's looking damn good!

Hahahah of course that's a joke.  Jim was actually born in 1977, the son of Joni Mitchell and Neil Young, with Muddy Waters as his godfather and Patti Smith as his godmother.

His brother, Wayne Coyne, and his sister, Liz Phair, had a bucolic upbringing in Kentucky, harvesting wheat, corn, and artichokes on Johnny Quaid's farm.  Jim's first guitar actually grew out of an ol' hickory stump on that very same farm...

dwight

Funny Riny...

You can keep his DOB on the DL.

"Jim James" I guess was born sometime in the late 90's

I was talkin bout Jim Olliges.

Don't want any crazy fans sending him exploding Birthday cards or some unibomber shit.

Peace

thebigbang

Don't know when Jim James birthday is, but today (May 13) is Stevie Wonder's birthday. It's my birthday too, and I'm happy to share it with Stevie.

Alas, all my musical talents are reserved for listening, not composing or performing.
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

SMc55

Alas, all my musical talents are reserved for listening, not composing or performing.

But listening is a vital part of the whole process. Not just anybody can be a listener. It takes years of dedication  :D

And happy birthday to ya!

MMJ_fanatic

Quotemy records say april 27, 1935
but not completely sure about that

1935 eh baxter???  I tink Jim looks a little less than 69.....
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

thebigbang

1935 eh baxter???  I think Jim looks a little less than 69.....

Yes, but there's a bit of an old soul in him.  Thus the reference on the album, one supposes! Glad to hear he's sportin' his parrot again.  The pirate is just one alter ego he's revealed.  There are others . . .
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

Oz

Jim is ageless. Jim is a mythical figure who once came walking out of the sea with a V-neck guitar in his hand. Jim is a mixture of Kayzer Söze and the Monster of Loch Ness. You're messing with the wrong guy, ladies and gentlemen. None of us can ever truly understand the genius, power, or the true intergalactic importance of Jim.
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteJim is ageless. Jim is a mythical figure who once came walking out of the sea with a V-neck guitar in his hand. Jim is a mixture of Kayzer Söze and the Monster of Loch Ness. You're messing with the wrong guy, ladies and gentlemen. None of us can ever truly understand the genius, power, or the true intergalactic importance of Jim.

To quote the leader of another band, Dogstar (K Reeves):  WHOAAA!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.