Our Wheels- What drives you?

Started by Johnny_Yac, Feb 22, 2010, 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

Just discovered this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Launch_control_(automotive)

Can't wait for the engine break-in period is through to give this a try!
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Crispy

QuoteNice Crispy!   Oh how I long for spring.

I am selling this set of wheels if anyone is interested.   :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120536433664&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
I don't know Dave, I'm a little concerned about the wear on the tires...

;D   Hey just take it to autotire and get some new ones.  They are 65/45-ZR4s.  You could upgrade and get some new chrome 5s to fit if you want.
Sweet, I'm gonna be rollin' dirty...or whatever it is the kids say these days.

And soon was sooner that I thought...I rode the bike back to work this afternoon after lunch. Today is a beautiful day.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Jaimoe

I have a dark grey 2004 Mazda 3. Great car, but I'm considering selling it and living without a car (I take transit often, and I ride my bike and walk a lot). I'm becoming anti-car the older I get, however I might get a Vespa...

YouAre_GivenToFly

QuoteI have a dark grey 2004 Mazda 3. Great car, but I'm considering selling it and living without a car (I take transit often, and I ride my bike and walk a lot). I'm becoming anti-car the older I get, however I might get a Vespa...

I almost bought a new mazda3. They are great cars.

I went car-free for a few months recently. It was a pain sometimes but I saved a ton of money.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

joey_rogo

QuoteI have a dark grey 2004 Mazda 3. Great car, but I'm considering selling it and living without a car (I take transit often, and I ride my bike and walk a lot). I'm becoming anti-car the older I get, however I might get a Vespa...

I went car-free for a few months recently. It was a pain sometimes but I saved a ton of money.

I also almost bought a new Mazda 3. I probably would have if they hadn't remodeled the shit out of it and made it look all ...idk..... umm...'asian girly'.. i guess. The mid 2000 models were hot but I seriously can't stand the 2010s. [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

BH

I also almost bought a new Mazda 3. I probably would have if they hadn't remodeled the shit out of it and made it look all ...idk..... umm...'asian girly'.. i guess. The mid 2000 models were hot but I seriously can't stand the 2010s. [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

That is a great car, but why is it always laughing at me?

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.