Your Daily Butt-Hole

Started by rccola71, Mar 05, 2010, 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I was just playing with my butt-hole so I figured I'd post in this thread.

Politics are pissing me off right now really bad.  They're a butt-hole but not as big of a butt-hole as all these negative crazies out there.  The repubs strategy this election is to spread fear to the weak minded, poor people and if you're rich or an elitist they appeal to your ego.  fuck the democrats to, what a bunch of pussies.  fuck the "news" networks.  fuck the tea parties.  man they are serious butt-holes.  

if we have to throw down against these psychos I will not hesitate, they remind me of zombies.  "we're turning into socalists! wah! I wish I was rich!! wah! I forgot our country elected bush/cheney for 8years and made us bankrupt it's obamas fault!! wAh wah fucking wah!!

pure butt-holes.

johnnYYac

QuoteI was just playing with my butt-hole so I figured I'd post in this thread.

Politics are pissing me off right now really bad.  They're a butt-hole but not as big of a butt-hole as all these negative crazies out there.  The repubs strategy this election is to spread fear to the weak minded, poor people and if you're rich or an elitist they appeal to your ego.  fuck the democrats to, what a bunch of pussies.  fuck the "news" networks.  fuck the tea parties.  man they are serious butt-holes.  

if we have to throw down against these psychos I will not hesitate, they remind me of zombies.  "we're turning into socalists! wah! I wish I was rich!! wah! I forgot our country elected bush/cheney for 8years and made us bankrupt it's obamas fault!! wAh wah fucking wah!!

pure butt-holes.

[highlight]STICKY 2012[/highlight]
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TheBigChicken

QuoteI was just playing with my butt-hole so I figured I'd post in this thread.

pure butt-holes.

[highlight]STICKY 2012[/highlight]
;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

AMightyCaporal

Man both parties suck major ass! You are right sticky- the problem with politics is that its barely about the issues anymore, its about us vs them, black vs white, up vs down, rep vs dem... its all so silly.  All the agendas, its impossible to unite our country. people are too different, and people hate other people who are different.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ALady

I don't think people are that different at all.  That's just what we're being fed.  

At the end of the day we all pretty much want the same things for ourselves and our families.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

you all should go to this forum and try having a rational debate with these psychos:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/03/26/10/pg1

there are some weird articles on the left that are interesting but the forum members themselves are lunatics.  you don't have to register to post either.  a lot of those people believe the end times are coming and it's obama's fault.  utter insanity.  talk to them though, it's extremely frustrating, yet fulfilling at the same time.  

TheBigChicken

Quoteyou all should go to this forum and try having a rational debate with these psychos:

there are some weird articles on the left that are interesting but the forum members themselves are lunatics.  you don't have to register to post either.  a lot of those people believe the end times are coming and it's obama's fault.  utter insanity.  talk to them though, it's extremely frustrating, yet fulfilling at the same time.  
pretty weird cats :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

AMightyCaporal

Quoteyou all should go to this forum and try having a rational debate with these psychos:

pretty weird cats :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

I used to post on there
started out as a joke but i totally got sucked in- conspiracy theorists and shit.  They can make you start to feel insane. some interesting things sometimes but a lot of just nut buckets!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Yeah i know what ya mean. The articles are interesting sometimes but some those people are fucking out there. 'repent your sins!!'

TheBigChicken

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotehttp://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/world/europe/25vatican.html    really nothing to say about these assholes >:(

damn 200 deaf boys? that's fucked up.