RIP Jim Marshall

Started by rccola71, Mar 25, 2010, 12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Oh so sad....this guy took pics of all the great ones...anybody here have any of his prints...kory johnson...maybe...love looking at his stuff....some really great stories behind him shooting the Allmans... :'(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

pawpaw

Quotehttp://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2010/03/25/MNV91CKPA9.DTL

"...with a love of whiskey, women and at one time cocaine..."

Sounds like my kind of guy!

He was a great one. What a life he must've lived. He was definitely in the right place, at the right time, and he captured all those amazing moments.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

manicfanatic

This photo has always captured what rock and roll is all about!!
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Soulshine

THIS is one of the greatest pictures ever. EVER.
Because we're all in this together...

Tracy 3000

I love how Johnny Cash's people used that picture for a full page ad in Billlboard to express his feelings towards the Nashville music scene

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."