Happy (late) Birthday Jaimoe!!!

Started by dragonboy, Apr 03, 2010, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

I played the original for the boy (totally forgot to edit it). He loved it.

Jaimoe

It seems to be working!

dragonboy

QuoteI played the original for the boy (totally forget to edit it). He loved it.
& now he's thinking of going a whi-fro, right?  ;)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Oh shit, Bob Ross showed up @ Jaimoe's Birthday Party  :D :D :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

mjkoehler

Bob rules. No Isro for the boy, however hes dropped a few Fbombs since then. I couldn't punish him as he used them correctly, and i was laughing to hard.

Jaimoe

I was thinking out Maggot Brain. Love Eddie Hazel. Also, here's the greatest guitar solos ever from the greatest ever (rare video from the actual and orignal Band of Gypsies live album).

Edit: I copied the Machine Gun link, but it seems to copy a previous post's link. WTF???????

[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV74PsUo1dc    [/media]

dragonboy

Oh shit! Looks like MJ went ahead & ordered the Paul Newman look-a-like-strip-o-gram I told him not too...& he's already got his top off  :D :D :D

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAIMOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I'm raising a pint in your honor right meow. [smiley=beer.gif]
Because we're all in this together...

Jaimoe

QuoteHAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAIMOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Enjoy your pint(s)! Is your pint the size of the Pauliner helles I'm hoisting from last year's Oktoberfest in Munich? Note: I don't think that picture looks like the usual me - I think I was tired, although the Oktoberfest hat is indeed funny looking.

I'm at work right now; it's day one of my 2 weeks of night shifts. At least the weather in Toronto has been unseasonably warm.  I had shorts on today, which is a rarity in early April.

Soulshine

QuoteHAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAIMOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Enjoy your pint(s)! Is your pint the size of the Pauliner helles I'm hoisting from last year's Oktoberfest in Munich? Note: I don't think that picture looks like the usual me - I think I was tired, although the Oktoberfest hat is indeed funny looking.

I'm at work right now; it's day one of my 2 weeks of night shifts. At least the weather in Toronto has been unseasonably warm.  I had shorts on today, which is a rarity in early April.

Ummmm no, unfortunately not! When I was over there my friend took one of those pints and carried it around in his backpack. He ended up shipping it home some time shortly thereafter once we arrived in Italy.

I will have pint(s) in your honor then. (Heading out for Spoon)

Glad you had great weather. I ordered it specially for your birthday!  :)
Because we're all in this together...