Getting Cosmetic work done soon need advice...

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Apr 12, 2010, 11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

http://www.scottsdalewomenshealth.com/

They use lasers but I'm not sure how painful it will be.  Any advice would be helpful.

jones

I read the phrase 'vaginal rejuvination' and decided to close the page.

I bet that you have one interesting google search history, Sticky.

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteWill you post a before and after photo ?

yes.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI read the phrase 'vaginal rejuvination' and decided to close the page.

I bet that you have one interesting google search history, Sticky.

to be honest I saw the link on TV.  the commercial was for the morning after pill tho.  Imagine my surprise when I opened it up and there was information on how to rejuvenate my vag.

TheBigChicken

whats wrong buddy ? Does your camel toe have you down... :-[
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotewhats wrong buddy ? Does your camel toe have you down... :-[

not initially but after reading that page (which is safe for work, it's only literature) I'm seriously contemplating at the very least a vaginoplasty.

we got a little sloppy last night and I thought I was pregnant so I need the morning after pill, now I want a vaginoplasty instead.

johnnYYac

Did anyone here watch Nip/Tuck?  They had an episode where they decide to improve business by advertising on TV for vaginal cosmetic surgery (or is it cosmetic vaginal surgery?).  And the episode where a woman has her lips (mouth) repaired using labial tissue.  A classic!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

capt. scotty

Id really have to see some pics of people who have already had this procedure done before recommending it for you.

It would also be good to know some of your background info:
When did you decide you wanted to become a transexual?
How long have you been on hormones?
Have you gotten breast implants?

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteDid anyone here watch Nip/Tuck?  They had an episode where they decide to improve business by advertising on TV for vaginal cosmetic surgery (or is it cosmetic vaginal surgery?).  And the episode where a woman has her lips (mouth) repaired using labial tissue.  A classic!

I've never seen nip/tuck, is it worth watching all the seasons from the beginning?  that would be f'd up to have vagina lips.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteId really have to see some pics of people who have already had this procedure done before recommending it for you.

1.) I'm not sure I want to go full blown tranny, I'm just curious of the procedure itself.  how painful, recovery time, etc.
2.) I haven't started my hormone regiment yet.
3.) No, but I have some fairly meaty man breasts that should do me just fine.

capt. scotty

QuoteDid anyone here watch Nip/Tuck?  They had an episode where they decide to improve business by advertising on TV for vaginal cosmetic surgery (or is it cosmetic vaginal surgery?).  And the episode where a woman has her lips (mouth) repaired using labial tissue.  A classic!

I've never seen nip/tuck, is it worth watching all the seasons from the beginning?  that would be f'd up to have vagina lips.

decent show..i quit watching after 4 seasons or so. not to much substance, but its plenty entertaining
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteId really have to see some pics of people who have already had this procedure done before recommending it for you.

1.) I'm not sure I want to go full blown tranny, I'm just curious of the procedure itself.  how painful, recovery time, etc.
2.) I haven't started my hormone regiment yet.
3.) No, but I have some fairly meaty man breasts that should do me just fine.

pretty sure getting the vag is the official last step of being a full blown tranny....or maybe thats the final step of becoming a whoaman.

Soulshine

QuoteI read the phrase 'vaginal rejuvination' and decided to close the page.

[highlight]I bet that you have one interesting google search history, Sticky[/highlight].

;D
Because we're all in this together...