Job interview on Wednesday, wish me luck!

Started by CousinEddie, Apr 26, 2010, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CousinEddie

Been unemployed for a few weeks now, and finally got an interview for the position I really want. Wish me luck guys and gals, if I don't get this, there wont be anymore Jacket shows in my foreseeable future.

bowl of soup

Well, Cousin I don't know you, but let me be the first to offer you wishes of excellent luck.  I'd like a new job too.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

MarkW

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

BH

Good luck!  Go in there like you own the place.   It's the one time that it's OK to toot your own horn.  Don't forget it!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TheBigChicken

Good Luck !  But if it's only been a couple of weeks out of work then you should feel lucky about that alone....just sayin'
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

CousinEddie

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll keep you posted.

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

Love Dogg

We could all use a new leaf to turn over.  I wish you the best of luck on yours Eddie.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AMightyCaporal

Today is the day! Kick some ass! Well, don't really kick anyone...just... awe you get what I'm saying! Good luck man!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

CousinEddie

Thanks again for the support. That Stepbrothers clip is hilarious.

T minus 3.5 hours. Outfit is starched, copies of resume and references printed, still need to shower and shave. I'll be posting the outcome later today, hopefully there will be multiple smileys attached to the message.

mjkoehler

Keep thinking happy thoughts Cousin Ed. Just had my first in a series this morning. The feeling of relief afterwords is good. until the worrying kicks in on how you did.

CousinEddie

Well, I think it went great. Should be hearing back soon. I thought I nailed it though.

CousinEddie

Well, I did indeed nail it. Got the job, but will be drug tested today. :-/

Really thought I would have more time to "prepare".

Wish me luck again, fellow Jacketeers.

mjkoehler