Bonnaroo Contest

Started by lessintent, May 07, 2010, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lessintent

Fuse is giving away a free trip for 1 winner and 10 friends to Bonnaroo this year.  All expense paid, airfare, housing, all that stuff included.  I went to 'Roo 2 years ago when MMJ played and I have been wanting to go back since.  Seems like a pretty sweet deal.

You can enter the contest here: http://fuse.tv/contests_and_games/keys-to-barn/

AMightyCaporal

cool, thanks a lot.  I did it for the heck of it!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

lessintent

Quotecool, thanks a lot.  I did it for the heck of it!

Why not right? I'd never turn down a free trip, especially to a music fest.

Hawkeye

thanks for the heads-up!
We could.

Soulshine

If any of you see a [size=14]Beards and Bewbs at Bonnaroo[/size] flag in the RV area stop by and say hi. Give yourself enough time to sit down and have a beer with us. We're a rowdy but loving crew.  :-*
Because we're all in this together...

FiddleCastro

QuoteIf any of you see a [size=14]Beards and Bewbs at Bonnaroo[/size] flag in the RV area stop by and say hi. Give yourself enough time to sit down and have a beer with us. We're a rowdy but loving crew.  :-*

Note taken?  :)

1 Month away!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Soulshine

QuoteIf any of you see a [size=14]Beards and Bewbs at Bonnaroo[/size] flag in the RV area stop by and say hi. Give yourself enough time to sit down and have a beer with us. We're a rowdy but loving crew.  :-*

Note taken!  :)

1 Month away!

(I fixed that for you)

You - Mr. Castro- need to make enough time to sit down and have a few beers with us. I look forward to meeting you.  :)

FiddleCastro

1 Month away!

(I fixed that for you)

You - Mr. Castro- need to make enough time to sit down and have a few beers with us. I look forward to meeting you.  :)

I'll take that as an opportunity to spend some time away from the person I'm bringing with me...   ;D

Soulshine

1 Month away!

(I fixed that for you)

I'll take that as an opportunity to spend some time away from the person I'm bringing with me...   ;D

Why's that? Are they not very cool?  :-?

FiddleCastro

1 Month away!

(I fixed that for you)

Why's that? Are they not very cool?  :-?

Hah, she's pretty cool, but i'm definitely going to need a break sometime during those 4 days... ;D

Soulshine

Word. Well you know you have a haven.

Hawkeye

I'm stopping by too!!!!!!!  :)
We could.

Soulshine

QuoteI'm stopping by too!!!!!!!  :)

Yes! Check your PM friend.

FiddleCastro

QuoteWord. Well you know you have a haven.

Thank you :D haha in all honesty, i don't really know her much, we just work together, both wanted to go to Bonnaroo, both of our friends backed out, and it just seemed convenient.

lessintent

Last day to enter the contest is today! So excited for roo and to see everyone there! I'll be on the lookout for your flag