My first time...

Started by The_Black_Canary, Jul 14, 2010, 10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Black Canary

Good morning all,

I am listening to MMF for the very first time!!! So you could say I am giving up the MMJ cherry!!! ;) ;)

johnnYYac

QuoteGood morning all,

I am listening to [highlight]MMF(?)[/highlight] for the very first time!!! So you could say I am giving up the MMJ cherry!!! ;) ;)

Don't worry, baby...  We'll be gentle.

Might I suggest you post here when you're ready?  

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1050607082

Welcome to the fold.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BH

Welcome Black Canary!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

Welcome to hell.   ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Tracy, if you had one wish in the whole world it would be to be that guy in the pic wouldn't it?  I swear I'll remember that bullshit image the rest of my life.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

whose MMF? Mother Mother Fuckers?  are you talking about MOF? we've established the obvious MMJ.  Did you accidently hit an F instead of a W and mean MMW?  you're tripping me out new dude.

Taterbug

Quotewhose MMF? Mother Mother Fuckers?  are you talking about MOF? we've established the obvious MMJ.  Did you accidently hit an F instead of a W and mean MMW?  you're tripping me out new dude.

I bet the CIA changed it in your computer  because I see " MMJ in his post on my end  ;)..

Welcome to the board Black Canary.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

jones

.Walt

I admire that you just found out about the Jacket and then told the fan base about it.  8-)

Welcome Brother! You're among friends here!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Ruckus

QuoteGood morning all,

I am listening to MMF for the very first time!!! So you could say I am giving up the MMJ cherry!!! ;) ;)

It was nice to meet you on Friday Black Canary  :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

first time meeting The Black Canary on Friday (that girl is Rock-n-roll!)

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill