Main Menu

Miami Heat

Started by Tracy_3000, Jul 26, 2010, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

I know.  I get that all the time.   :-[

For all the shit I take, I gotta say that I've lived for at least 5 years in each of the cities of the teams I'm a fan of.

My favorite teams.  Lakers, Islanders, Jets, Cubs and Illini.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

.Walt

I hate Wince as much as A-Roid. I think were're occassionally ruthless, but reserved ruthless... unless someone gets us really fucking riled, such as that fucking quitter, Wince.

Yes! I can tell just thinking about Vince gets your fanhood riled up. I guess the better word would be passionate and hardcore. But ruthless when it comes to Air Canada. Love the hate, Jaimoe!

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

QuoteI know.  I get that all the time.   :-[

For all the shit I take, I gotta say that I've lived for at least 5 years in each of the cities of the teams I'm a fan of.

My favorite teams.  Lakers, Islanders, Jets, Cubs and Illini.

At least you're not a fashionable fan. I have a buddy in 90's that was a huge Packers, Yankees, and Bulls fan. I'll never let him forget it.

Don't you have some discgolf logo, check that, lingo to tell me.  ;D

Jaimoe

I hate Wince as much as A-Roid. I think were're occassionally ruthless, but reserved ruthless... unless someone gets us really fucking riled, such as that fucking quitter, Wince.

Yes! I can tell just thinking about Vince gets your fanhood riled up. I guess the better word would be passionate and hardcore. But ruthless when it comes to Air Canada. Love the hate, Jaimoe!

I'm a love and hate kind of guy. I hate the Yankees, Red Sox, Habs, Senators, Lakers, Cowboys, Knicks, Heat, Duke, Georgetown, University of Western (large obnoxious and rich-kid friendly Ontario university), Carl Lewis and many, many more. Love (no order): Boston Bruins, Calgary Flames (more of a like), Syracuse Orangemen, NY Giants, Toronto Argonauts, Kingston Frontenacs (Ontario Hockey League), Blue Jays, Raptors, Roy Halladay etc...

.Walt

I'm a love and hate kind of guy. I hate the Yankees, Red Sox, Habs, Senators, Lakers, Cowboys, Knicks, Heat, Duke, Georgetown, University of Western (large obnoxious and rich-kid friendly Ontario university),[highlight] Carl Lewis[/highlight] and many, many more. Love (no order): Boston Bruins, Calgary Flames (more of a like), Syracuse Orangemen, NY Giants, Toronto Argonauts, Kingston Frontenacs (Ontario Hockey League), Blue Jays, Raptors, Roy Halladay etc...

;D

Carl Lewis?! That's funny! Why? He's an American hero. Is it kinda like how I always hated Micheal Jordan? Because he was always better than everyone and everyone loved him?

We have a lot of hate in common.  8-)

Jaimoe

I'm a love and hate kind of guy. I hate the Yankees, Red Sox, Habs, Senators, Lakers, Cowboys, Knicks, Heat, Duke, Georgetown, University of Western (large obnoxious and rich-kid friendly Ontario university),[highlight] Carl Lewis[/highlight] and many, many more. Love (no order): Boston Bruins, Calgary Flames (more of a like), Syracuse Orangemen, NY Giants, Toronto Argonauts, Kingston Frontenacs (Ontario Hockey League), Blue Jays, Raptors, Roy Halladay etc...

;D

Carl Lewis?! That's funny! Why? He's an American hero. Is it kinda like how I always hated Micheal Jordan? Because he was always better than everyone and everyone loved him?

We have a lot of hate in common.  8-)

Talk to sports fans of a certain age outside of the US (and even many in the US) and almost to a man or woman, we can't stand the arrogant cheating fucker... or that loser sister of his. Cheater? He was quick to point a finger, but the US Golden Boy was also implicated in doping (years after his glory), but nobody seems to remember or want to remember. But he's a fine anthem singer  ;)

aMillionDreams

I think it's cool that they planned this year's ago during the Olympic Team.  But I agree Lebron's TV special was a new low for professional sports. Another thing I wanted to add is those who claim D-Wade and Lebron are two of the three top players are over-looking the league's newest most understated superstar, Kevin Durant.  I love watching those two play but Durant is the next big thing and if I had to choose one player to build my team around he would be the first guy I'd pick.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Tracy 3000

QuoteI think it's cool that they planned this year's ago during the Olympic Team.  But I agree Lebron's TV special was a new low for professional sports. Another thing I wanted to add is those who claim D-Wade and Lebron are two of the three top players are over-looking the league's newest most understated superstar, Kevin Durant.  I love watching those two play but Durant is the next big thing and if I had to choose one player to build my team around he would be the first guy I'd pick.

this

plus, I cannot imagine Durant holding a 1 hour infomericalpressieUniversityofPhoenixtainment show to announce a decision about a career move. Durant reminds me of 1 of my childhood heroes...  ::)

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

capt. scotty

We'll see how Bosh fits in in Miami. But he's Top 6-10 good in the NBA, but he's not in his prime yet... and he'll never be a LeBron or Wade leader.

He's basically in his prime. He's been in the NBA for 7 years and is 26.

He's not top 6-10 IMO...The guys above the line (in no order) I think are all better than him, the guys below the line are probably all below him slightly

Gasol
Nowitzki
Howard
Lebron
Melo
Kobe
Wade
Roy
Durant
Paul
Deron Williams
-----------------
Rose
Granger
Duncan
Boozer
Stoudemire
Pierce

Sure you can argue a player or 2, but saying he's Top 6 is a stretch. Im most interested to see what kind of post presence he has for the Heat as he is their best inside player but undoubtedly their 3rd best player overall.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteAnother thing I wanted to add is those who claim D-Wade and Lebron are two of the three top players are over-looking the league's newest most understated superstar, Kevin Durant.  I love watching those two play but Durant is the next big thing and if I had to choose one player to build my team around he would be the first guy I'd pick.

Top 3 scorer in the NBA? Probably. He's not an all around better player than Kobe, Lebron, or Wade though. He's done even less than Lebron playoff wise. Durant isnt overlooked, there was a ton of MVP talk for him last year. He's in the Top 5 with Paul being the other guy, and has potential to be Top 3, but he's not there yet.

Id still rather build my team around Lebron if I were picking 1 player right now, even though Durant has 4 years on him. The Durantula would be next though. Too bad the Blazers picked Oden over him  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons