wtf is up with all the Russian Spies?

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Jun 29, 2010, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulie_Walnuts

By Russian standards she's a moose! On the streets of Moscow she's a 6 out of 10 for sure.

This all sounds like modern day nice spying though. I don't really see much difference between what they were doing and lobbying!

Bring back the days of assassinations by poisoned umbrella dart, or radioactive tea!
Paulie W

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteBy Russian standards she's a moose! On the streets of Moscow she's a 6 out of 10 for sure.

This all sounds like modern day nice spying though. I don't really see much difference between what they were doing and lobbying!

Bring back the days of assassinations by poisoned umbrella dart, or radioactive tea!

I suppose you're right.  Having Russian spies is really messing up the dating game for me.  I've got trust issues and if chicks are spies now, fuckin a man it's just a matter of time before they pull one over on me.  They're probably already spying on us paulie, I bet they just be-friended us both on facebook.  be careful out there.  

.Walt

QuoteBy Russian standards she's a moose! On the streets of Moscow she's a 6 out of 10 for sure.

I kinda wrote off all Russian women a few years ago. I had a class with a Russian, and she never shut the fuck up about Russia, herself, and her shattered dreams of what America was going to be like. I'm not going say that I was pissed about not learning, but I was pissed because I wanted to get the fuck outta class. And she was 2 by my standards, and my standards are really low.

But if Paulie tells me that the spy is 6 on the streets of Moscow, then I just changed my views that quickly. I'm easily persuaded.  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction