Main Menu

Our pets

Started by ycartrob, Feb 25, 2006, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

tomEisenbraun

My favorite ones all died.

:(
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

fitzcarraldo

Yeah Eisey, mine too.  :'( But I have two cats now and sure their my faves too I mean my kids. Chloe and Maceo.

ali

my little cat is still hanging in there (by a thread) - i've had her since i was 10, but she lives with my parents, so i don't get to see her much  :'( mum occasionally puts her on the phone when i call them though  ;D

wish i had a photo to put on here, she is so cute. grumpy as all hell, but so cute!
love a song for the way it makes you feel

SiOuxTribe

Is sparky there like half fox, half corgi?
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

ycartrob

QuoteIs sparky there like half fox, half corgi?

half corgi, half otter....

(actually terrier)

he's a bit of a scoundrel, watch your wallet around that one there.

primushead

I have a grey tabby cat that I named "Tommy the Cat".  He's a trip.

ycartrob

Here's another one of Sparky, during his short lived Depeche Mode phase.

EC

reeeeeeeeally primushead.  you have a cat named tommy.  not you, surely, PRIMUShead.  ;)

say baby do you wanna lay down by me, say b-baby do you wanna lay down with me, s-say b-baby do you wanna lay down by me, say baby?  SAY BABYYYYYY?  weeee, woo do do dugga do.

ahem.

My little kitty is sick and I really hate it when she's sick.  She's had this ongoing eye infection since she was a babe, and it occurs when she's stressed out.  It makes me feel like shit, because I honestly think we're connected, and whenever I'm stressed out, she gets sick, even though I try not be stressy around her.  I think she picks up on it.  So it's an even worse kicker.  But a good reminder to chill, I guess.  Poor little number.

we had a photographer in the house the other day and he took a few of the pretty lady.

SiOuxTribe

yeah speaking of Tommy the Cat...can anyone here play that on bass?  I would like to attempt it but I am short a 6 string.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

ali

EC your cat is so gorgeous!!!! especially with that little ginger chin...  :)

she looks a bit like my brother's cat mischief... she was just black & white though. she passed away a couple of years ago... :'(

dragonboy

When my sisters & I were young we had dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters & goldfish. Just not all at once.
I remember I wanted a hamster so bad until I got one & he kept me awake every night chewing on the metal bars of his cage!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

when i was little we had two goldfish called batman & robin... who mysteriously changed appearance every now and then...  ;)

EC

QuoteEC your cat is so gorgeous!!!! especially with that little ginger chin...  :)
I just told her you said so.  She seemed quite pleased through her puffy eye.  Yeah, her chin is almost my favourite part of her.  After she drinks water there's usually a drop or two that stays there, and it's quite lovely.  My true favourite part of her are her paws.  Her toes are speckled pink and black like her little lower lip is.

Oh my god.  As IF I am talking about my cat this way.

dragonboy

Quotewhen i was little we had two goldfish called batman & robin... who mysteriously changed appearance every now and then...  ;)

Ali, I suggest you sit down because I have something important to tell you...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

i wouldn't worry about it... i talk to my cat (when i'm at home) and she's completely deaf (not that she really understood when she could hear, but you know...). it's kind of sad - you have to slap the ground to try & get her attention now.. poor little baby

when i scratch under lucy's chin, her little bottom lip sticks out. kind of adorable!

what's her name? tell her she is definitely the cutest cat i've seen for a while!!

sweatboard

Thurston (Moore) & James (Taylor)

There's Still Time.........

ali

my brother's cats are polly (harvey) and liz (frazer)

thurston is a GREAT name for a cat!

sweatboard

thank you, I agree.
There's Still Time.........

ben grimm

My kits Crosby (has big moustache) and Emmylou (very pretty, high voice) will be a  year old in May.  ;D
I'll see if I can get a picture up.