Happy Vinyl Day!!!

Started by seamus, Aug 12, 2010, 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

Happy Vinyl Day everyone!  Get out there and buy some vinyl.  Or listen to one of your favorites with a good friend and a few beers or a bottle of wine.  Celebrate the grooves.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/822071-196/daily-twip---vinyl-record-day.html

8-)
We could.

johnnYYac

Hawk, what ya doin posting a link to a Nashua (NH) paper?  That's my territory.  You have NH roots or just found an article on vinyl day?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Hawkeye

Just the first decent article I found on Vinyl Day...I would love to visit NH though someday!  That whole area up thereabouts.  I've got a buddy in Maine that I need to visit.
We could.

johnnYYac

QuoteJust the first decent article I found on Vinyl Day...I would love to visit NH though someday!  That whole area up thereabouts.  I've got a buddy in Maine that I need to visit.

Well, there's what looks to be a kick ass show in Portland on Oct. 15, if you're looking for an excuse to come to Maine.  It appears to be all GA, a small 1500-seat theater.  Me and the wife will be there with a nice hotel next door.  C'mon up and join in on the meltage!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.