RIP Two Tone (The Fish)

Started by FiddleCastro, Aug 18, 2010, 02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleCastro

The monster carp — nicknamed Two Tone due to its colouring — was believed to have weighed more than 70lb when it died.

The famous fish was the Holy Grail for UK anglers with many men devoting up to 60 hours a week hunting it and it is said to have even broken up marriages.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3098314/Legendary-carp-carks-it-aged-45.html

:o :o :o :o

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

MarkW

Loving the Sun's headline "Legendary Carp Carks it Aged 45".

;D
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

el_chode

I was going to post this too haha. I heard the fish was 750,000 years old and weighed 70 tons
I'm surrounded by assholes

YouAre_GivenToFly

Do you really need to wear camo while fishing?
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

FiddleCastro

QuoteI was going to post this too haha. I heard the fish was 750,000 years old and weighed 70 tons

I heard it was 4,500,000 years old and weighed 700 Tons  ;D

el_chode

QuoteI was going to post this too haha. I heard the fish was 750,000 years old and weighed 70 tons

I heard it was as large as a school bus and weighed as much as Patrick's bass drum in Run Thru
I'm surrounded by assholes

FiddleCastro

I heard it was as large as a school bus and weighed as much as Patrick's bass drum in Run Thru

That's GOTTA be an exaggeration.

*clock arms*