Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

ummmmm. holyfuckingshit

The DARK

Mind is definitely blown.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Jbones72

2010......  It's gonna be a LONG wait!!!!

the_wizzard

Quoteummmmm. holyfuckingshit
ditto.....

I am going to need some time to digest all this.....
2 Lockes
Jacob
H-Bomb
Jacob's enemy (locke incarnate?)

:o :o :o :o :o

Jbones72

so any time somebody saw a person from their past on the island it was this locke/jacob's enemy guy?

Ghosts_on_TV

Wow. Who wants to bet they go back to when the black rock shows up?
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Jbones72

QuoteWow. Who wants to bet they go back to when the black rock shows up?

good point....with all that happened to think about i forget about the ship in the in the opening scene ::)

mjkoehler

Quoteso any time somebody saw a person from their past on the island it was this locke/jacob's enemy guy?
I'm thinking that was actually Jacob. Could be wrong.

Ghostess on TV

I'm thinking the main characters won't be in season 6 too much.  It's going to be mostly about the past...Black Rock, statue, Jacob's life...etc... The last episode will be all of them getting off the plane and not knowing each other like it would have been if they didn't crash..  That is my theory.  Oh, and Adam and Eve are Rose and Bernard.  No question.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI'm thinking the main characters won't be in season 6 too much.  It's going to be mostly about the past...Black Rock, statue, Jacob's life...etc... The last episode will be all of them getting off the plane and not knowing each other like it would have been if they didn't crash..  That is my theory.  Oh, and Adam and Eve are Rose and Bernard.  No question.

It's the last season, the main characters will be in it plenty. I also don't think the last episode will end like that. Even if they all got off the plane they would still remember everything that happened to them.

Ghostess on TV

QuoteI'm thinking the main characters won't be in season 6 too much.  It's going to be mostly about the past...Black Rock, statue, Jacob's life...etc... The last episode will be all of them getting off the plane and not knowing each other like it would have been if they didn't crash..  That is my theory.  Oh, and Adam and Eve are Rose and Bernard.  No question.

It's the last season, the main characters will be in it plenty. I also don't think the last episode will end like that. Even if they all got off the plane they would still remember everything that happened to them.

We will have to fight about this in person... and 'I' will be the one laughing when I am right...like I always am...  ;)  :-*

Ghostess on TV

I do believe the main characters will be in it of course... They are what keeps the shows ratings in some cases... But, not as much as they are in any other season..They already showed everything that needs to be known about all of them.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI do believe the main characters will be in it of course... They are what keeps the shows ratings in some cases... But, not as much as they are in any other season..They already showed everything that needs to be known about all of them.

You can give me that 100 bucks any time. Or we could wait....

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteThey already showed everything that needs to be known about all of them.

Well...everything but why they are all on the island in the first place. Hell, the only preview we have for season 6 shows Jacks eye (It's basically been confirmed it is his) and the words "Destiny Found". Like I said, you could pay me any time.  ;D :-*

the_wizzard

QuoteThey already showed everything that needs to be known about all of them.

Well...everything but why they are all on the island in the first place. Hell, the only preview we have for season 6 shows Jacks eye (It's basically been confirmed it is his) and the words "Destiny Found". Like I said, you could pay me any time.  ;D :-*

Remember how in season one, almost every episode started with someone's eye?  I think season 6 will echo this idea.  Just a thought.....

I do think that Jack and Kate will be pivotal characters until the end.  And we do have confirmation that Vincent will be in the finale.  Beyond that, I think Ghostess has a point that we will be visiting the history of the island.

Jaimoe

I hope Clancy (Highlander, Carnivale's Brother Justin) Brown's character comes back. We saw him in a flashback scene in the finale. He's too good of an actor to only play a bit role in the series.

goodjam2bn

The remaining mysteries to be explored are Jacob, the island origin, the statue........ This is the south seas so that statue could be an ancient polynesian idol. Perhaps the ancient religion(s) of the south seas area will tie into this somehow. In the opening scene last week the man talking to Jacob on the beach said something related to the affect of the sailing ships crew landing to be a bad thing as in plummeting the islands resources. The smoke monster may not appreciate this.
Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

Jaimoe

QuoteThe remaining mysteries to be explored are Jacob, the island origin, the statue........ This is the south seas so that statue could be an ancient polynesian idol. Perhaps the ancient religion(s) of the south seas area will tie into this somehow. In the opening scene last week the man talking to Jacob on the beach said something related to the affect of the sailing ships crew landing to be a bad thing as in plummeting the islands resources. The smoke monster may not appreciate this.

I'll wager that the mysterious man talking to Jacob at the beginning of the finale will be back in a short arc. He's too good of an actor (Titus Welliver, who played Silas Adams on Deadwood) to only have a tiny role in a short set-up scene.  

Jbones72

http://blog.lostpedia.com/2009/05/lost-rewatch.html

I watched the first 4 this week and it's pretty cool to go back and see the show with what you know now. 4 episodes per week will bring you right to the premier in January!