The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChronicHunger

shits getting nuts, mac was pretty random, i wish christian would show up again or they would explain who inhabits him now...oh and ghosts is there anyway you could make me an avatar of wilford brimley shooting the bow when hes riding the horse?

mjkoehler

QuoteEthan is Claire's doctor, thats creepy. So if Jacob possessed (or whatever) Sayid, and the Smoke Monster possessed Locke, then who is using Claire's body? Dogen told Jack that whatever is happening to Sayid is the same thing that happened to Claire right? I'm starting to think this whole series is just going to turn out to be a major freaking mind job, I love it though.

ps- I'm new to the board and I think its awesome you guys started a Lost thread, mmj fans are the coolest

You're welcome.  8-)

Just kiddin'. Welcome to the boards, MMJ fans ARE the coolest.
Keep in mind, the time line was reset to just after Des blew up the hatch. Claire was still alive at that point so she is now alive again. The "blackness" that is in her, I have no clue who that is. As far as who possessed her in the previous timeline, that is a $1MM question as well and it the same as the current timeline. Is Jacob really the good guy or is the Man In Black (Not Johnny Cash) the good guy?

Oddball moment for me. When Jack was talking to the asain man about the pill and stuff, the only thing that was running through my mind was this.

What is that?
Antidote.
For what?
The poison you just drank Dr Jones. Muhahahahahaha
The poison works fast Dr Jones. Muhahahah

And it wasn't the Harrison Ford version, but the Family Guy/Peter Griffin version.

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm thinking that Jacob is Dayman, fighter of the Nightman. That's why mac is there.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

BH

They really should have called this show "WTF?"  I'm so confused.

I think the Lost people should sell a little recorder that plays 6 or 7 different creepy "Lost" violin/cello sounds.  I want to carry it around and point it at my wife and play it every time she says something.  The button could even look like a the button from the hatch.   I really need to find a way to get paid for these wonderful ideas.  ::)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jbones72

QuoteI'm thinking that Jacob is Dayman, fighter of the Nightman. That's why mac is there.
;D

mjkoehler

QuoteThey really should have called this show "WTF?"  I'm so confused.

I think the Lost people should sell a little recorder that plays 6 or 7 different creepy "Lost" violin/cello sounds.  I want to carry it around and point it at my wife and play it every time she says something.  The button could even look like a the button from the hatch.   I really need to find a way to get paid for these wonderful ideas.  ::)
YES!

kydiddle

Hahahahaha!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I am wondering how this show will end. Obviously they are building to something cool, but right now I'm kinda confused. How will they resolve the current timeline in LA and the timeline on the island after the bomb blew?
Cow temperature.

el_chode

Hahahahaha!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I am wondering how this show will end. Obviously they are building to something cool, but right now I'm kinda confused. How will they resolve the current timeline in LA and the timeline on the island after the bomb blew?

I admit I'm getting a little frustrated. I'm starting to feel like I've lost the requisite amount of context necessary to maintain a grip on reality.
I'm surrounded by assholes

kydiddle

Hahahahaha!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I admit I'm getting a little frustrated. I'm starting to feel like I've lost the requisite amount of context necessary to maintain a grip on reality.

That's such a good way to describe it! It's as though they took out the solid base from which to reference all the weird time travels and what not. I don't have a "constant"...

...Ooop, here comes the nosebleed...
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

I found this link on my favorite blog (Pop Candy). It is Lost Valentine's Day cards. The Jack one is my favorite. Enjoy!

http://community.livejournal.com/lost_tv/1834341.html#cutid1
Cow temperature.

AMightyCaporal

I just started watching the first season the day after the new season started- just about finished with it... I'm friggin obsessed... and late to the party but still!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

dcdub

Amazing show isnt it? I used to work in a video store that closed at midnight and I would be kind of wired when I got home around 1230 so I decided to rent Lost just for the heck of it. I was hooooked, I must have watched the first 3 seasons in a week. If it wasnt for the Office on Thursdays and 24 on Mondays I wouldnt be able to make it to Tuesday
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

el_chode

Alright last night was a bit better, though now I'm skeptical...it's clear they're going for an "opposite day" type world where Hurley is optimistic, Locke believes in choice and free will and reality, and it has some happy go lucky "life is what you make of it" message.

BAH!

Otherwise, I think Sawyer's getting played, as is Smokey. Smokey thinks that he's won (throwing the stone), and thinks Jacob can't come back because there's no "candidate body" to take over. Little does he know Sayid had just died, and that little boy? That's Jacob appearing (as Aaron?) in the same way Smokey always did.

That's all I've got

mjkoehler

QuoteOtherwise, I think Sawyer's getting played, as is Smokey. Smokey thinks that he's won (throwing the stone), and thinks Jacob can't come back because there's no "candidate body" to take over. Little does he know Sayid had just died, and that little boy? That's Jacob appearing (as Aaron?) in the same way Smokey always did.

That's all I've got
That was immediatly what we thought. Kate was missing from the writtings/numbers thing in the cave. Hmmmm, foreshadowing?

el_chode

QuoteOtherwise, I think Sawyer's getting played, as is Smokey. Smokey thinks that he's won (throwing the stone), and thinks Jacob can't come back because there's no "candidate body" to take over. Little does he know Sayid had just died, and that little boy? That's Jacob appearing (as Aaron?) in the same way Smokey always did.

That's all I've got
That was immediatly what we thought. Kate was missing from the writtings/numbers thing in the cave. Hmmmm, foreshadowing?

Did jacob ever visit/touch her?

kydiddle

That's all I've got

Yeah. She was younger and tried to steal something form a store. Right? I don't remember the exchange or anything, but I'm sure he visited her.

Last night was a stronger episode than the week before. I was getting tired of the hippie guy in glasses translating for the Asian dude. I'm intrigued by the *sort of* revelation with the numbers. Was Kate's name written on the cave wall?
Cow temperature.

mjkoehler

That's all I've got

Yeah. She was younger and tried to steal something form a store. Right? I don't remember the exchange or anything, but I'm sure he visited her.

Last night was a stronger episode than the week before. I was getting tired of the hippie guy in glasses translating for the Asian dude. I'm intrigued by the *sort of* revelation with the numbers. Was Kate's name written on the cave wall?
I didn't see it, even crossed out and Jacob did visit her, but I do not remember if he physically touched her like he did the others.

Ghosts_on_TV

That's all I've got
That was immediatly what we thought. Kate was missing from the writtings/numbers thing in tCheck out Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros when you get a chance. Awesome stuff.he cave. Hmmmm, foreshadowing?

I didn't see it, even crossed out and Jacob did visit her, but I do not remember if he physically touched her like he did the others.

Pretty sure he did touch her.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

dcdub

I think there was a little tap on the nose after he bought the lunchbox for her if I remember correctly.

dcdub

I wonder why Locke is still in the wheelchair in the side flashes... Apparently he has a relationship with his father now because his fiancee made a comment about inviting him to the wedding so obviously he didnt through him out of a window