Teeshirt Ordering Thread

Started by el_chode, Jul 15, 2010, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

QuoteI'm fine, don't worry. It's just a sad story that has yet to conclude.

your fiancee wasnt licking wedding invitation envelopes, was she?

...bout to email you bout a shirt

shit, no, that was me. that was my only job. am in danger? feel free to email me wih stuff, I just won't have the wherewithal to organize much this week
I'm surrounded by assholes

el_chode

alright! So when I get to work I'm going to review all the emails I've gotten and then I'll figure out if I need any more information from anyone.

by this evening i'll post the pay pal instructions and I'll contact Honest Man to place the order.

el_chode

Alright, this is it!

16 of you ordered shirts. I will pay for 20 in case anyone is late to the party or wants an extra. Unfortunately, I can't afford to front enough to double the order and get the higher-quality shirt, so to keep prices in line we're going to go with the standard cotton tshirt. I will email you all at the email addresses you emailed me with, that way I can be sure I've reached out and told everyone who ordered anything over XL that it's time to pay and I'm not holding the bag on those shirts that cost more.

Price breakdown is like this:

$12 per shirt
$13.25 for XXLs
$5.00 if you want it mailed, and give me your mailing address. Otherwise I'll assume we'll meet up during the T5 shows.

Sound cool?

Oh, in case you were wondering, it will cost $20 per shirt to upgrade to the nicer ones, so I figure this is way cooler to keep 'em cheap.

They're gonna be blue, that's what the majority seemed to want. Dark blue.

el_chode

Met with Honest Man today. He sure is honest, and a dude amongst dudes. We should have these things ready to mail out in about 2-3 weeks it seems. AW YEAH

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

el_chode

OH SHIT RUN!

I'll be mailing these on friday to those who elected that method