Eastbound & Down

Started by bold99, Apr 01, 2009, 08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

I think there's a reason you cant see her face and her rack at the same time.

Opinions?

Because there are some times when the face isn't necessary ;)
I think it was her!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Murph

And someone said something about the music - anyone know what song that was when they doing blow and there was that Panic conversation?

i think it's called Fucked Up by Lil Wyte.  

Love Dogg

Listen here, you beautiful bitch...I'm gettin' ready to fuck you up with some truth.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Murph

arm like a cannon, cock like a Burmese python and the mind of a fuckin' scientist.

Clarkwork

you guys are going to make me order HBO.  I've been wanting to watch this show but figured i'd wait until the DVD.

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

capt. scotty

Quoteyou guys are going to make me order HBO.  I've been wanting to watch this show but figured i'd wait until the DVD.

if you have cable and have on demand, that should work.

but it seems to me like HBO is only still showing the last episode on occasion, so if you have DirecTV like myself, you probably wont be able to see all the episodes.

FYI
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Love Dogg

Quoteyou guys are going to make me order HBO.  I've been wanting to watch this show but figured i'd wait until the DVD.

if you have cable and have demand, that should work.

but it seems to me like HBO is only still showing the last episode on occasion, so if you have DirecTV like myself, you probably wont be able to see all the episodes.

FYI

Yes...On Demand!  I watched the whole season yesterday On Demand...as well as the Making of EB&D!

capt. scotty

Listen here you beautiful bitches - Im gettin ready to fuck you up with some truth....
[size=16]
EASTBOUND & DOWN IS COMING BACK FOR SEASON 2!!!! :D!!!!
[/size]

Im going to SH-Boom's!!!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/televisionNews/idUSTRE5380HH20090409

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ManNamedTruth

if you have cable and have on demand, that should work.

FYI

it doesn't work for me and i have cable and on demend, it says you have to order HBO. i watched a couple episodes online for free somewhere at least.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Love Dogg

QuoteListen here you beautiful bitches - Im gettin ready to fuck you up with some truth....
[size=16]
[/size]

Ladies #1 Police Agency is fucking out...EB&D is fucking IN!

capt. scotty

QuoteListen here you beautiful bitches - Im gettin ready to fuck you up with some truth....
[size=16]
[/size]

Ladies #1 Police Agency is fucking out...EB&D is fucking IN!

Yeah dude. Cant say Ive watched that show due to an incredibly retarded name, and based on what the description said it sounded bad.

1 of the few HBO shows I never even bothered to check out

But Eastbound & Down is coming back, so all is good in the world. I bet with a year of word of mouth, the Season 2 premiere gets more than double the highest viewer rating of the 1st "season"

capt. scotty

How perfect would being this cop be for Danny McBride's next feature role in a movie ;D

It would almost be too good. It would be like Kenny Powers with authority

"First of all, you better learn how to speak. Im not man, Im not dude, I am Officer Rivieri!! And the sooner you learn that, the longer you're gonna live in this world"  :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc[/media]

capt. scotty

After finding out Kenny Powers has a twitter account, I had to join twitter just because of it. There's some funny stuff on there, including 1 of his best lines Ive ever heard including the show:

"Drove some blonde bitch all the way to Claire's yesterday, only to fucking find out they don't do taint piercings anymore."

"You know when you have to take a shit real bad and you hold it in and then it sometimes goes away? What the fucking fuck is that about?"

"Kenny, how can I set the mood for my girl and I?" Easy as shit. Follow this math: KY + K-CI + JOJO = SEX (ANY HOLE)"

"More cushin' for the pushin" is bullshit. The bitch is fat as fuck. You got needs and she's got the vag. Don't make excuses for your dick."

"You can get away with fucking in a handicap stall as long as one of you comes out walking all like a retard and shit."

"Getting Pussy Steadily: the only GPS I fucking need."

"At some of my birthday bashes, I had piñatas made of my enemies. Had them and everyone else watch me beat that shit. No candy. Pigs blood."

"Kenny, what's a great memory you have?" Blowjob from a gymnast in a meth lab. She had braces. CCR's "Who'll Stop the Rain" was playing.

"My idea of the perfect meal is a forty, a couple of Manwiches, and not having to shit myself for a few hours after."

"One of my first big purchases was putting in a pool shaped like a vagina. Like in life, I was always fucking ready to dive in head first."

"You ever fucking blacked out on an Inuit prostitute in the bathroom of an all-you-can-eat seafood joint in Scottsdale, AZ? Yeah, me neither."

"After some major fucking testing, it was found that my sperm count was that of a stallion. I agree, I'm built like a motherfucking centaur."

"Kenny, when you gonna drop your baby-batter in some chick & start a family?" Soon as a Doc can make sure my kid will be a bigdicked genius."

"Making these dipshit kids build a fucking Aggro Crag in the gym, so tomorrow I can make them fucking climb that shit."

"A man knows he's found his true third soulmate when she's willing to jerk him off on a roller coaster. Remember this shit, girls."

"I never had a rookie card because I was never considered a fucking rookie"

....but the best one has to be:

"At the height of my career I was jerking into $100 bills and had Asian chicks eating caviar off my sack. Aspire to this, kids."  ;D

capt. scotty

But Eastbound & Down is coming back, so all is good in the world. I bet with a year of word of mouth, the Season 2 premiere gets more than double the highest viewer rating of the 1st "season"

They way theyve been marketing this shit, I guarantee the viewer rating doubles. I think the show is going to blow up this season. I like how they got an entire new cast except for KP and Stevie Janowski.

Cant wait for football and the return of Kenny Powers sunday

Penny Lane

I play real sports, I don't try to be the best at exercising!

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill