Challenge to hacksaw...(Tracy's Dedication Thread)

Started by Bigsky, Oct 15, 2010, 01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

QuoteMy hobbies are [highlight]working out[/highlight], going to the beach (when accessible) listening to a variety of music, and meeting beautiful women.

My beverage of choice is Samuel Adams. Or Iced Tea on sober days.

I found out about MMJ through Conor Oberst.

I do not watch sports very often but when I do, I prefer Baseball.

If you would like to know more about me Ben, just ask. Have a lovely evening, sir.

is this you...http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/members/hacksaw.html

johnnYYac

QuoteMy hobbies are [highlight]working out[/highlight], going to the beach (when accessible) listening to a variety of music, and meeting beautiful women.

I found out about MMJ through Conor Oberst.

If you would like to know more about me Ben, just ask. Have a lovely evening, sir.

is this you...http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/members/hacksaw.html
So maybe its the 'roids talking, eh?  No offense, hackster.  Keep it coming.  You're almost there.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

AlwxanderD10

QuoteThis is silly.  I got your back Dugan
Wait a minute... Did Ricky Stice change his name to Coping Saw? :o

RickyStice

Wait a minute... Did Ricky Stice change his name to Coping Saw? :o
No.

pawpaw

QuoteYo, hacksaw, I'll arm wrestle you on the top of the Empire State Building. Do you accept my challenge? I've got to warn you, I'm totally strong. And LOCO.  ;D

even better

pfff. even better

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Hawkeye

QuoteYo, hacksaw, I'll arm wrestle you on the top of the Empire State Building. Do you accept my challenge? I've got to warn you, I'm totally strong. And LOCO.  ;D

even better

pfff. even better

Nice!  Is that Greyskull?  I need to brush up on my He-Man!  I used to run around as a kid yelling "I have the power!"  I'm still a sucker for Masters of the Universe.  Not really a great movie, but I always watch it when it comes on TV!  A young Courtney Cox doesn't hurt things...
We could.

SaraBananaBear

QuoteMy hobbies are working out, going to the beach (when accessible) listening to a variety of music, and meeting beautiful women.

[highlight]I found out about MMJ through Conor Oberst.[/highlight]

Ooh, you like Conor's music then? :) Bright Eyes, Mystic Valley or other? (or just all of it)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

hacksaw

yes, omg lets go to a bright eyes show together.