Wedding Bells are Ringing!  Congrats, El Chode!

Started by Johnny_Yac, Oct 05, 2010, 08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

no Baby Bitch?

"fuck you, you stinkin ass ho"  ;)

...and Stay Forever is an absolutely perfect tune for a wedding.  Nice work.  

capt. scotty

QuoteCongrats! Great picture too. Let's hope your wedding song wasn't "Your Love is My Drug" by Ke$ha.

Golden (I made a wedding edit taking it right to the final verse)

No Ke$ha was played, but I was unable to avert the playlist from featuring B-52s or Beyonce. But I can rest assured knowing that Ween, Wilco, White Stripes, .38 Special, and Phish were all featured during the wedding.

so golden was only like 40 seconds long then?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

QuoteCongrats! Great picture too. Let's hope your wedding song wasn't "Your Love is My Drug" by Ke$ha.

Golden (I made a wedding edit taking it right to the final verse)

No Ke$ha was played, but I was unable to avert the playlist from featuring B-52s or Beyonce. But I can rest assured knowing that Ween, Wilco, White Stripes, .38 Special, and Phish were all featured during the wedding.

so golden was only like 40 seconds long then?

She really, really, didn't want to dance.

It was more like 2 minutes though. I can provide a copy for anyone who is getting married.

I'm surrounded by assholes

woodnymph

Hahahahhahahhahahah the HIV song & Baby Bitch oh my goodness ;D ;D Oh my god Stay Forever is perfect!!!! Way better than She's Your Baby, I was just so excited to hear Ween made the list it was the first one that crossed my mind (besides Pollo Asado of course?)  :P :P Hahahah nice choices though!!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

kydiddle

Congrats to you both!! What a great month....marriage and an MMJ extravaganza!
Cow temperature.

el_chode

QuoteHahahahhahahhahahah the HIV song & Baby Bitch oh my goodness ;D ;D Oh my god Stay Forever is perfect!!!! Way better than She's Your Baby, I was just so excited to hear Ween made the list it was the first one that crossed my mind (besides Pollo Asado of course?)  :P :P Hahahah nice choices though!!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Pollo Asado starts out romantic enough, though...

I've dragged my wife to enough Ween shows that she has no choice but to love them. But not as much as MMJ, which took no forcing.

Though Dr. Dog seems to be creeping up in her favorites list.

the_wizzard

Congratulations El Chode!  When I got married we made a CD for all the guests, and we put both Golden and this song on it.  One of the most romantic songs IMO:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZzklXGxuwY[/media]
"I walk with the birds in flight
I fly with love today
Green grass never looked so good
I fell in love today"

woodnymph

QuoteHahahahhahahhahahah the HIV song & Baby Bitch oh my goodness ;D ;D Oh my god Stay Forever is perfect!!!! Way better than She's Your Baby, I was just so excited to hear Ween made the list it was the first one that crossed my mind (besides Pollo Asado of course?)  :P :P Hahahah nice choices though!!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Pollo Asado starts out romantic enough, though...

I've dragged my wife to enough Ween shows that she has no choice but to love them. But not as much as MMJ, which took no forcing.

Though Dr. Dog seems to be creeping up in her favorites list.
You're right, and hey tomorrow IS a beautiful night for a walk on the beach, would you say-so?? (Thought I saw you're checking into a beach resort tomorrow if I'm not mistaken??)

That's sweet the boys had her at hello though! You guys enjoy your honeymoo0n on Kauaiii!! Listen to awesome sounds & spur the mollusk from the sand!!  8-)

woodnymph

QuoteCongratulations El Chode!  When I got married we made a CD for all the guests, and we put both Golden and this song on it.  One of the most romantic songs IMO:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZzklXGxuwY[/media
"I walk with the birds in flight
I fly with love today
Green grass never looked so good
I fell in love today"
[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Soulshine

CONGRATS CHODER! Look forward to meeting you in NYC  :)
Because we're all in this together...

The DARK

I salute you grandly, sir!  [smiley=beer.gif]
In another time, in another place, in another face

el_chode

If you'd like to see pics from our time in Kauai, you can go to my Flickr uploads

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elchode/

weeniebeenie

QuoteIf you'd like to see pics from our time in Kauai, you can go to my Flickr uploads

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elchode/
You have a flickr? I'll add you.

You got some really great shots. I love all the sunrise/set ones.
How loud can silence get?

el_chode