Main Menu

Confession

Started by hacksaw, Oct 25, 2010, 02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hacksaw

Those pictures I've been posting recently aren't really me.

I googled some indie fag blogger and stole his pictures, lol you guys bought it.

MarkW

Hilarious.  No, really.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

TheBigChicken

first and LAST response to this horseshit....who REALLY cares....trolls come and trolls go. Sometimes they take a good member down with them but I think everyone is PRETTY safe this time....
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

hacksaw

Chicken, I'm going to be around for a very, very long time. Get used to it.

CC

oh, i don't know about that...

Bigsky

Quoteoh, i don't know about that...

;D ;D ;D  CC...you are too funny

danz

I'm hijacking this thread!

CC, I just checked out your flickr page - nice photos!  May I ask what you do for a day job (yes, administrating this forum probably ain't easy but I imagine you do more that?)

Bigsky

QuoteI'm hijacking this thread!

CC, I just checked out your flickr page - nice photos!  May I ask what you do for a day job (yes, administrating this forum probably ain't easy but I imagine you do more that?)

Also...did you go to any of the T5 shows?

danz

Bigsky, did we meet at the shows?

CC

thanks danz.
my dayjob mostly involves webdesign.

and no, could not be at T5,  had other obligations. and to be honest, i was also too afraid it would rock my fucking panties off. i don't know how you guys handled that...

Bigsky

QuoteBigsky, did we meet at the shows?

We did...my name is Ben, and was hanging with everyone on the floor for the last 3 nights. We talked a couple of time, about what I can't remember :D

danz

Quoteto be honest, i was also too afraid it would rock my fucking panties off. i don't know how you guys handled that...

i prudently went commando

peafunk31

Quoteto be honest, i was also too afraid it would rock my fucking panties off. i don't know how you guys handled that...

Wish I would have thought of going commando. My panties are ruined!
Homer no function beer well without.

Ghosts_on_TV

Wish I would have thought of going commando. My panties are ruined!
I dont know how my panties held up, they were rocked off somewhere and I couldn't find them.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Love Dogg

QuoteI'm hijacking this thread!

I would like to piggyback on this comment and say that the photos from the Ravenna Colt's album were great.  I've always thought that, but never said anything.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

BH

New favorite sentence.  Hands down.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.