Anyone here brilliant in the math field?

Started by ericwindmill, Nov 08, 2010, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

I'm working on my last Math problem EVER for the rest of my college life. I just kinda looked over it when it was assigned a couple weeks ago, but now as I read the whole problem thoroughly... I'm so completely lost. It's a problem about Maximizing Profit. I've been doing that all semester and its been fine, but this seems to introduce a whole new level of variables and what not. If there are any math teachers or anything here that could at least give me a little help that would be awesome.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

BH

Math was always my strong suit.  But it's been a LONNNNNNGGG time since I've absorbed all those symbols.  I may be a little rusty.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

QuoteMath was always my strong suit.  But it's been a LONNNNNNGGG time since I've absorbed all those symbols.  I may be a little rusty.

This..Im glad I took calculus fall semester of my freshman year because if I had waited another year, I wouldve struggled with that shit. I would probably be as useful with derivatives, limits, and integrals now as I would with deciphering chinese caricatures
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mahg33ta

I might be able to help and I'm 100% confident I can talk to people to help us if we can't figure it out together.   If you still need help PM me.

BH

QuoteI might be able to help and I'm 100% confident I can talk to people to help us if we can't figure it out together.   If you still need help PM me.

Might.  right.   You already know the answer don't you?  And he hasn't even given you the question.....   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.