Walter Payton Glasses

Started by walterfredo, Nov 12, 2010, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Last night I was watching the 30 for 30 ESPN documentary on Marcus Dupree.  Anyone watching the 30 for 30 series?  Great stuff, love them.  Anyhow, in the documentary footage of Marcus Dupree they showed pictures of him in the late 80's and early 90's with his badass jerry curl and awesome 80's glasses...and I was telling my gf how it reminded me of old images of Walter Payton, and the glasses he used to rock.  So I do a google image search of 'Walter Payton glasses' and was shocked by an image that came up on the first page of results.  Check it out....do a google image search of 'Walter Payton glasses' and scroll down a little bit.   ;D

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

johnnYYac

I assume you meant this image.  A number of ladies have been asking for a good picture of Yim in glasses.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

[size=22]Bless you, JohnnyYac.[/size]

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

Great 30/30 episode and one of a few if not the only one that ran two full hours.  Ha, before he was rockin' the late eighties payton goggles, he was rockin' the early eighties Kareem and Worthy goggles.  Someone had to pay for all that Soul Glo
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

QuoteGreat 30/30 episode and one of a few if not the only one that ran two full hours.  Ha, before he was rockin' the late eighties payton goggles, he was rockin' the early eighties Kareem and Worthy goggles.  Someone had to pay for all that Soul Glo

I wanted to DVR the rerun last night but I didnt have room...looked like its not airing again anytime soon either. Ive only seen a handful, all excellent, but I think the only other one was The U 30/30
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

walterfredo

The one on Ricky Williams, I think it was called Run Ricky Run, was very good as well.   And the one about the Colts bailing Baltimore in the middle of the night was enough to make anyone  :'(  But I think this one, Marcus Dupree, might have been the best one I've seen.  I vaguely even remembered the name and had no knowledge whatsoever of his life story.  Very sad...he did not have one single person who was actually looking out for his best interests.  Poor guy.  

.Walt

QuoteI assume you meant this image.  A number of ladies have been asking for a good picture of Yim in glasses.

Thanks for taking the mystery out of it.  ;)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

QuoteThe one on Ricky Williams, I think it was called Run Ricky Run, was very good as well.   And the one about the Colts bailing Baltimore in the middle of the night was enough to make anyone  :'(  But I think this one, Marcus Dupree, might have been the best one I've seen.  I vaguely even remembered the name and had no knowledge whatsoever of his life story.  Very sad...he did not have one single person who was actually looking out for his best interests.  Poor guy.  

That one was good...My favorite part was when they were interviewing the rednecks who smoked weed and played pick up basketball with him  ;D

johnnYYac

QuoteI assume you meant this image.  A number of ladies have been asking for a good picture of Yim in glasses.

Thanks for taking the mystery out of it.  ;)
Sorry, but providing P Lane with Yim eye candy seemed more important.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.