Where did everybody go?

Started by Mr. White, Nov 15, 2013, 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Jaimoe

I'm too distracted by the antics of my mayor (see every news service and late night talk show for details, and laughs).

Crispy

They're all out partying it up with some hot new young website.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

lpkell2145

Twitter. It's my new addiction and I can't stop. Help!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

20 times I wish you'd understand...

Fully

GO4IT

Quote from: Mr. White on Nov 15, 2013, 09:03 PM
I just logged in, and I was the one and only "user" on-line, with only two "guests"...at 9:00 pm on a Friday night...very strange...
Fully and I are here right now - half of the "user" community.
We need some buz about 2014 shows other that OBH.

And, Mr White, thanks again for scoring tickets for me for Jim's show at the Brown Theater in April. That was my #1 show of 2013.  Oh, and I was sitting next to Fully, with Sara, Scosby, Mr White and others nearby, so that made it extra special :wink: :grin: :beer:

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Mr. White on Jan 05, 2014, 10:23 PM
Quote from: GO4IT on Jan 05, 2014, 07:55 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on Nov 15, 2013, 09:03 PM
I just logged in, and I was the one and only "user" on-line, with only two "guests"...at 9:00 pm on a Friday night...very strange...
Fully and I are here right now - half of the "user" community.
We need some buz about 2014 shows other that OBH.

And, Mr White, thanks again for scoring tickets for me for Jim's show at the Brown Theater in April. That was my #1 show of 2013.  Oh, and I was sitting next to Fully, with Sara, Scosby, Mr White and others nearby, so that made it extra special :wink: :grin: :beer:
GO4IT with a beverage right before Jim took the stage. That was a KILLER SHOW!

Good times! :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

zanjam

Not that I was all that present before, but with the announcement of OBH I've decided to stay away as much as I can b/c it's killing me!  But of course, like the joneser I am, I have to check in every once in a while to see wassup.  So, yeah.
anything + reverb always = better